The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Mail to INEOS after sales manager

jb_hamon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score
Here is a copy of the mail sent this morning to INEOS‘ after sail manager for France (not sure if he’s in charge for Europe to…)

« Mr …,

On the advice of INEOS customer service who provided me with your contact details, I take the liberty of contacting you in order to address various questions that have remained unresolved since the delivery of my Grenadier by ByMyCar Villeneuve Loubet on June 13th.

I would first like to emphasize the exceptional quality of the vehicle delivered almost two months ago: it meets and probably exceeds the expectations that the years spent following the "Grenadier" project have given rise to.

It is all the more unfortunate that the relationship between your customers, early supporters, and INEOS is almost non-existent. By not responding, even partially, to the few persistent and irritating defects, this overall satisfaction is clearly tainted.

Indeed, since June 13:
- I am awaiting the final invoice for my vehicle;
- I am also waiting for the reimbursement of the overpaid registration fees (fees collected at the rates of the Var department while the vehicle is registered in Northen Corsica);
- my vehicle is still indicated in TRANSIT on my INEOS internet customer account, payment received and accepted;
- I am still waiting for the delivery and assembly of the side steps which have been fully paid for;
- I am still waiting for the reimbursement of the roof bars which have still not been delivered to me and for which I had to find, at my expense, a replacement solution, failing which my OFF ROAD holidays with my roof top tent should have been cancelled.

On a technical level (all these points were notified to Mr. …, INEOS representative at ByMyCar as soon as they were discovered):
- the ECO START AND STOP function has never worked;
- the NATO socket located at the rear of the vehicle, next to the towbar support plate, is not powered;
- significant traces of rust are visible on the exhaust manifold on the turbo side (see attached photo);
- the vehicle very regularly presents random alarms at start up;
- I am still waiting for the promised "3D guides and repair manuals";
- I am still awaiting the appointment of a maintenance point in Corsica, if possible in my department;
- I am still awaiting detailed electrical diagrams describing the "Electrical preparation and high load auxiliary control panel" option (location of the standby power supplies, details of their protections, etc.).

I know from reading and regularly participating in theineosforum.com forum that a large number of your customers are in the same situation and expresses it, at the risk of permanently tarnishing the image of this "made On purpose" 4x4, in Europe and beyond.

I have no doubt that you will be keen to provide answers to all these questions very quickly, thus finally raising the quality of your customer relationship to the level always promised by INEOS but never yet achieved.

Very sincerely,

Jean Boris HAMON »

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score
Here is a copy of the mail sent this morning to INEOS‘ after sail manager for France (not sure if he’s in charge for Europe to…)

« Mr …,

On the advice of INEOS customer service who provided me with your contact details, I take the liberty of contacting you in order to address various questions that have remained unresolved since the delivery of my Grenadier by ByMyCar Villeneuve Loubet on June 13th.

I would first like to emphasize the exceptional quality of the vehicle delivered almost two months ago: it meets and probably exceeds the expectations that the years spent following the "Grenadier" project have given rise to.

It is all the more unfortunate that the relationship between your customers, early supporters, and INEOS is almost non-existent. By not responding, even partially, to the few persistent and irritating defects, this overall satisfaction is clearly tainted.

Indeed, since June 13:
- I am also waiting for the reimbursement of the overpaid registration fees (fees collected at the rates of the Var department while the vehicle is registered in Northen Corsica);
- my vehicle is still indicated in TRANSIT on my INEOS internet customer account, payment received and accepted;
- I am still waiting for the delivery and assembly of the side steps which have been fully paid for;
- I am still waiting for the reimbursement of the roof bars which have still not been delivered to me and for which I had to find, at my expense, a replacement solution, failing which my OFF ROAD holidays with my roof top tent should have been cancelled.

On a technical level (all these points were notified to Mr. …, INEOS representative at ByMyCar as soon as they were discovered):
- the NATO socket located at the rear of the vehicle, next to the towbar support plate, is not powered;
- significant traces of rust are visible on the exhaust manifold on the turbo side (see attached photo);
- I am still awaiting the appointment of a maintenance point in Corsica, if possible in my department;
- I am still awaiting detailed electrical diagrams describing the "Electrical preparation and high load auxiliary control panel" option (location of the standby power supplies, details of their protections, etc.).

I know from reading and regularly participating in theineosforum.com forum that a large number of your customers are in the same situation and expresses it, at the risk of permanently tarnishing the image of this "made On purpose" 4x4, in Europe and beyond.

I have no doubt that you will be keen to provide answers to all these questions very quickly, thus finally raising the quality of your customer relationship to the level always promised by INEOS but never yet achieved.

Very sincerely,

Jean Boris HAMON »
I would guess the majority of owners would identify with at least several of the issues you highlight. For me, like you, it is more the feedback from Ineos that causes me stress. The vehicle is on the whole, brilliant.

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score

« Mr …,

Indeed, since June 13:

Very sincerely,

Jean Boris HAMON »
A really well worded email Jean. We are all waiting to hear the reply.

fun4x4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score
Voici une copie du courrier envoyé ce matin au responsable après navigation d'INEOS pour la France (je ne sais pas s'il est en charge pour l'Europe…)

" M …,

Sur les conseils du service client d'INEOS qui m'a communiqué vos coordonnées, je me permets de vous contacter afin d'aborder diverses questions restées en suspens depuis la livraison de mon Grenadier par ByMyCar Villeneuve Loubet le 13 juin dernier.

Je tiens tout d'abord à souligner la qualité exceptionnelle du véhicule livré il y a presque deux mois : il répond et dépasse probablement les attentes qu'ont suscitées les années passées à la suite du projet "Grenadier".

C’est d’autant plus dommage que la relation entre vos clients, premiers supporters, et INEOS soit quasi inexistante. En ne répondant pas, même partiellement, aux quelques défauts persistants et irritants, cette satisfaction globale est clairement entachée.

En effet, depuis le 13 juin :
- J'attends la facture définitive de mon véhicule ;
- J'attends également le remboursement des frais d'immatriculation trop payés (droits perçus aux tarifs du département du Var lors de l'immatriculation du véhicule en Corse du Nord) ;
- mon véhicule est toujours indiqué en TRANSIT sur mon compte client internet INEOS, paiement reçu et accepté ;
- J'attends toujours la livraison et le montage des marchepieds qui ont été entièrement payés ;
- J'attends toujours le remboursement des barres de toit qui ne m'ont toujours pas été livrées et pour lesquelles j'ai dû trouver, à mes frais, une solution de remplacement, faute de quoi mes vacances OFF ROAD avec ma tente de toit auraient dû être annulées. annulé.

Sur le plan technique (tous ces points ont été notifiés à M. …, représentant INEOS chez ByMyCar dès leur découverte) :
- la fonction ECO START AND STOP n'a jamais fonctionné ;
- la prise NATO située à l'arrière du véhicule, à côté de la plaque support d'attelage, n'est pas alimentée ;
- des traces importantes de rouille sont visibles sur le collecteur d'échappement côté turbo (voir photo ci-jointe) ;
- le véhicule présente très régulièrement des alarmes aléatoires au démarrage ;
- J'attends toujours les "guides 3D et manuels de réparation" promis ;
- Je suis toujours en attente de désignation d'un point de maintenance en Corse, si possible dans mon département ;
- J'attends toujours les schémas électriques détaillés décrivant l'option "Préparation électrique et tableau de commande auxiliaire forte charge" (emplacement des alimentations de secours, détail de leurs protections, etc.).

Je sais pour avoir lu et participé régulièrement au forum theineosforum.com qu'un grand nombre de vos clients sont dans la même situation et l'expriment, au risque de ternir définitivement l'image de ce 4x4 "fait sur mesure", en Europe et au-delà.

Je ne doute pas que vous aurez à cœur d'apporter très rapidement des réponses à toutes ces questions, élevant ainsi enfin la qualité de votre relation client au niveau toujours promis par INEOS mais jamais encore atteint.

Très sincèrement,

Jean Boris HAMON »
Hello, I'd like to contact you to find out if you've had any feedback on your letter?
Because 6 months later we are also in the same situation
;)
Sincerely

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom