The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Leitner roof rack and bison gear molle panels

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
Can they be used together? Both attach to the grab handles and it's not clear to me if they can be used together. I have ordered the bison gear panels, I haven't yet ordered a roof rack, but I like the leitner design.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score
IMG_7754.jpeg
The Leitner design doesn’t attach to the grab handles. The brackets replace the original Ineos bracket and are bolted directly to the frame. The handles are attached to the brackets. It is difficult to ascertain from the photos on the Bison website if their system attaches to the hand grab rail or if their system replaces the original brackets.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Yep, this is exactly my concern.
This is a closer up of the bison gear molle panel I took from someone else's Grenadier (a really nicely done Grenadier from Arizona owned by a super cool couple from Arizona that I met when I took delivery of my Grenadier).

It looks like it mounts to the same mounts that leitner replaces in their design.
1000000193.jpg

nmoeder

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have the bison panels. Based on the brackets it comes with, I do not see how the leiitner rack can also be used. They both use the same mounting points (bolts). The bison panels mount to the bison brackets specifically. Below is a picture of said bracket the the panels attach to.
bison bracket.jpg

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks. It's what I suspected.

Btw, is that an antenna mount you got? Looks legit and I'm looking for an antenna mount...

Back
Top Bottom