The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What is the official name and capacity of round bars along roof edge near the exterior accessory ports

4x4Brick #1561

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
These bars weren't mentioned in the 'Cargo' section of the PDF manual. Then I couldn't find them described or named so I thought I'd poll the forum. What are these bars along the roof above the gutters and around the exterior accessory ports? If they can be used as tie down / load points anyone know the capacity? Yes, I know I have a roof rack but I haven't acquired the roof rack tie down points yet but this bar looked like something I could put a hook around. I did contact Rhino Rack and they confirmed that the Ineos rack takes the "same mounting channels as the 5 series standard platforms." My dealer still hasn't been able to tell me the official Rhino Rack model number nor do they carry any roof rack accessories yet.20240317_155420.jpg

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:54 PM
Reaction score
I have not come across a rating for these tie down bars/grab handles , and I doubt they are/will be rated.
That said , a few mfrs have used them for their roof carrying mechanisms.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:54 PM
Reaction score
My dealer still hasn't been able to tell me the official Rhino Rack model number nor do they carry any roof rack accessories yet.View attachment 7848723
INEOS GRENADIER 8FT ROOF RACK
GRA-0A01-032490

The accessories are not unique to INEOS. Many Rhino Rack accessories fit the Pioneer Platform used on the Grenadier. Accessories can be viewed here with Part Numbers (choose UK when asked which country) and then the Rook Rack sub menu. You may need to click on Exterior top left to see the Roof Rack Menu.

So you an buy Rhino Roof accessories from other suppliers, just check compatibility first (lots of resources on Rhino Racks website).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom