The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

inganjjang

Production/Transit
Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score
I bought 1UP roof bike rack to mount vertically on your rear door panel...🤞

inganjjang

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you for providing your valuable input; it's incredibly helpful for us in improving our product. Let me address each of your suggestions:

1. Regarding the appearance of the screws on the platform, please note that the photo you've seen depicts a pre-production version. In the final production model, we'll be using black screws, similar to those used on the sides of the roof rack. This adjustment will significantly improve the aesthetics and seamlessly integrate the screws into the design.
  2. We carefully considered the suggestion to incorporate airline tracks on the sides of the rack. However, after thorough evaluation, we concluded that adding airline tracks doesn't significantly enhance the functionality of the roof rack. Additionally, it would increase both the weight and cost of the product. Moreover, opting for side-mounted accessories could potentially limit other installation options, such as flush-mounted scene lights, as demonstrated in the attached image.
  3. Concerning wiring channels, I'm pleased to inform you that our roof rack design does allow for wire concealment. Wires running from side to side can be discreetly routed within the crossbar channels, ensuring a clean and organized appearance. Additionally, for wires running from back to front, designated holes are incorporated for the installation of wire clips, further facilitating wire management.

We genuinely appreciate your feedback and are committed to delivering a roof rack that not only meets but exceeds your expectations. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for your valuable input.

Who makes the mounted light?

View attachment 7849338

inganjjang

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you for providing your valuable input; it's incredibly helpful for us in improving our product. Let me address each of your suggestions:

1. Regarding the appearance of the screws on the platform, please note that the photo you've seen depicts a pre-production version. In the final production model, we'll be using black screws, similar to those used on the sides of the roof rack. This adjustment will significantly improve the aesthetics and seamlessly integrate the screws into the design.
  2. We carefully considered the suggestion to incorporate airline tracks on the sides of the rack. However, after thorough evaluation, we concluded that adding airline tracks doesn't significantly enhance the functionality of the roof rack. Additionally, it would increase both the weight and cost of the product. Moreover, opting for side-mounted accessories could potentially limit other installation options, such as flush-mounted scene lights, as demonstrated in the attached image.
  3. Concerning wiring channels, I'm pleased to inform you that our roof rack design does allow for wire concealment. Wires running from side to side can be discreetly routed within the crossbar channels, ensuring a clean and organized appearance. Additionally, for wires running from back to front, designated holes are incorporated for the installation of wire clips, further facilitating wire management.

We genuinely appreciate your feedback and are committed to delivering a roof rack that not only meets but exceeds your expectations. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for your valuable input.
I saw the video and picture of Bison Gear quick mount bracket. It hangs low on side of the platform and blocks access to platform sides. By looking at how bracket is mounted, if u install an awning, it will block that nice scene light.

Like the quick release, however. It needs to hang other way... Just quick observation...

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:08 PM
Reaction score
I received an e-mail from Bison-Gear stating that now through April 10, you can get 10% off any order with this code: 50KDISCOUNT. I confirmed it works and just ordered the roof shelf and double under shelf compartment. The code references their achievement of 50K Instagram followers.

Last edited:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:08 PM
Reaction score
Hi there,
has someone else got a problem in purchasing the roof rack of Bison gear?
I already have the shelf, which is just perfect.
When trying to purchase the roof rack I always get the message „unfortunately, there are no carriers available for your delivery address“
When I delete the roof rack and try to purchase for example a shelf, this works like a charme.
I tried with three different browsers, two log ins and four different shipping addresses in Germany (and one in Austria)
Nothing works.
Who’s the smart guy to show me how it works?IMG_0849.jpeg

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi there,
has someone else got a problem in purchasing the roof rack of Bison gear?
I already have the shelf, which is just perfect.
When trying to purchase the roof rack I always get the message „unfortunately, there are no carriers available for your delivery address“
When I delete the roof rack and try to purchase for example a shelf, this works like a charme.
I tried with three different browsers, two log ins and four different shipping addresses in Germany (and one in Austria)
Nothing works.
Who’s the smart guy to show me how it works?
Hello,
Problem fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello,
Problem fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.
Perfect!
Thanks a lot for the fast response here on the forum.
I already placed the order. Everything worked fine.
I am exited how it will fit my Grenadier!

Local time
12:08 AM
Reaction score
Congratulations, Paweł and Bison Gear, on your collaboration with Grenadier! It's great to hear about the launch of your initial set of accessories, and we're eagerly anticipating the expansion of your product range. Looking forward to seeing the innovative offerings you'll bring to the market. Keep up the excellent work!
Thank you

Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score
Installed Bison's rear table last night. Took about 15minutes. Really impressed - this is the table other tables should be. Access to tool roll, solid work surfaces + molle attach underneath. Rattle free on our drive in this morning, too. A+ guys!

Attachments

• IMG_2971.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2972.jpeg
    IMG_2972.jpeg
    825.9 KB · Views: 50

Grey Wolf

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:08 PM
Reaction score
Today I have pre ordered the Bison Gear roof rack for delivery to the UK. I was wondering if you have an approximate date that these will start to be dispatched.

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Today I have pre ordered the Bison Gear roof rack for delivery to the UK. I was wondering if you have an approximate date that these will start to be dispatched
Now they are on packaging. Whole batch should be packed in one week and then it will be shipped.

LRGrenny

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Installed Bison's rear table last night. Took about 15minutes. Really impressed - this is the table other tables should be. Access to tool roll, solid work surfaces + molle attach underneath. Rattle free on our drive in this morning, too. A+ guys!
Looks great! I am considering this vs. the GP Factor tailgate table (with the cubby). Do you have a sense for the pros and cons of one over the other?

Local time
Reaction score
Looks great! I am considering this vs. the GP Factor tailgate table (with the cubby). Do you have a sense for the pros and cons of one over the other?
Yes the GP Table looked good too! I hadn’t seen the cubby option on theirs else I might have considered it more. Looks solid, can’t speak to its rattle potential but the Bison is super solid - a couple good shake down runs and no noise at all. GP also doesn’t have the molle underside so some loss of mounting options.

Back
Top Bottom