The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Houston Greners - Mossy Ineos

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score
Just checking in to see how many we have. I've already visited their temporary showroom and took a test drive.

silvester3

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Another here. Test drive was early November.
I believe my Gren. arrived 5th Nov. on Morning Claire, but no update since.
Hoping for delivery late this month / early Dec.

4x4Brick #1561

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Took my test drive as well. Website tell me I'm 'Q1 2024' but I think that's shipping to the US. Then from the port to Mossy then the accessory install. In reality I'm expecting May / June

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score
Mine doesn’t even show as being in production yet but arrived in Brunswick on the 5th. I’ve asked for details after seeing posts made by others from their dealers. Mossy is taking a different view stating they’d rather under promise and over deliver. They don’t want to say anything until it’s sitting on the lot ready to go. Said they haven’t received any of the dealer install items. Personally I’d like to know where it is, its status, etc. I asked for a heads up so I could move funds from my account and stated I didn’t want it sitting there because it’s waiting on diamond plates for the fenders but they don’t seem to see it that way. I appreciate the good communication others have been showing from their dealerships.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine doesn’t even show as being in production yet but arrived in Brunswick on the 5th. I’ve asked for details after seeing posts made by others from their dealers. Mossy is taking a different view stating they’d rather under promise and over deliver. They don’t want to say anything until it’s sitting on the lot ready to go. Said they haven’t received any of the dealer install items. Personally I’d like to know where it is, its status, etc. I asked for a heads up so I could move funds from my account and stated I didn’t want it sitting there because it’s waiting on diamond plates for the fenders but they don’t seem to see it that way. I appreciate the good communication others have been showing from their dealerships.
Mine still says pre-production too, but my dealer said there's no vin yet. I'm not surprised - I was told a December build - but was hoping the portal would have improved.

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone in Houston shopped insurance? Recommendations?

reauxheaux

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Not in Houston, in New Orleans. Using Mossy though so we will see how this goes. Did get the towing package email today so we will see how much of a delay.

Anyone hear if they are going to try a dealers premium or other shenanigans?

YinzerTX

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Not in Houston, in New Orleans. Using Mossy though so we will see how this goes. Did get the towing package email today so we will see how much of a delay.

Anyone hear if they are going to try a dealers premium or other shenanigans?
Mossy has long ago and continues to be committed to no ADM - will be selling at sticker (including destination), plus labor for dealer installed accessories and required TT&L

frcnducted

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Mossy Ineos Houston here too. This post will have to be my intro to the forum too! My vin number landed on the Morning Lynn a few days ago. Test drive is scheduled for the day after Thanksgiving. The wife couldn't make the off-road course earlier in the year. Her first experience will be on road. I will have to show her what it can do in the dirt:). I received the the tow package email too. I am patient and I am looking forward to getting some money back in this economy.

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was told my Grenadier cleared importation and is being released to my dealer here in Chicago. Also was told there was an electrical issue with the trailer hitch and that when they have an update (brake light issue) the trailer hitch would be installed with no charge for the trailer hitch. They deducted the hitch from the invoice and said I am getting my grenadier.
From the email from Grenadier and my discussion with the dealer I think I should have my fieldmaster in a few weeks maximum!

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I did test drive the Grenadier at the dealer earlier this week. My impression is that it is cool looking and quite a stunningly cool ride. However, it is not a car, not a bronco/Jeep, not really an SUV but something just entirely different. I am getting my Grenadier and I think it will grow on me in a unique quirky kind of way!

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
@FlyingTexan

Appreciate your post.

I completely understand your need for information to plan ahead. To clarify our approach - we're focused on sharing information that's both accurate and verified. Please know that there is no internal mandate for radio silence until your vehicle is ready to go!

Our goal is to give you the most reliable updates, steering clear of speculation - to avoid any potential confusion or false expectations.

I understand that our approach to communication might be different from what some expect. Transparency means different things to different people. However, to be clear - when we share something, it's something you can count on.

Please message me directly (unsure who you are) to setup a call. I’ll be transparent as possible - truly just want your experience with us and your new Grenadier to be as fulfilling and exciting as you anticipate.

Looking forward to our conversation.

Ashton Mossy

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Mossy Ineos Houston here too. This post will have to be my intro to the forum too! My vin number landed on the Morning Lynn a few days ago. Test drive is scheduled for the day after Thanksgiving. The wife couldn't make the off-road course earlier in the year. Her first experience will be on road. I will have to show her what it can do in the dirt:). I received the the tow package email too. I am patient and I am looking forward to getting some money back in this economy.
Hi @frcnducted -

Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you. I got the same email on my personal Grenadier and will be right there waiting with you. Hang in there, it will be worth it. See you and your wife Friday.

Ashton Mossy

Local time
Reaction score
Hi Ashton, I am in Austin and recently placed a pre-order.
Process has been great so far!

Couple of questions...
What are you planning for service in ATX and when is the target date?
Having seen all the iterations and options from your educated vantage point, what color and spec did you choose for your personal Grenadier?

SJU

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score

Couple of questions...
Having seen all the iterations and options from your educated vantage point, what color and spec did you choose for your personal Grenadier?

SJU
Hi @Salj -

Great question about service in Austin. I don't have a definitive answer for you now, but I'll contact Ineos tomorrow and report back. Hang tight. Also, I'll create a thread for our dealership so that others can view the response.

As for my vehicle, it was a toss up between black, grey and green - went a black on black, fully loaded up Fieldmaster with all the packs, KO2 tires, winch, etc. Can't wait for it to arrive. In the process of planning a first break-in trip from Seattle to Skagway/Juneau and then to Anchorage via ALCAN. Talk soon.

Mossy Ineos Grenadier TX

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score

Couple of questions...

SJU
Hi @Salj - To answer your question on service in ATX, unfortunately, there will not be any service available until Ineos makes an official announcement with a 3rd party repair provider. Initial talks mentioned a mobile service, but nothing official. You can still get maintenance/repairs completed in Austin, but any warranty repairs would need to be completed at the dealer - in Dallas or with us in Houston. I'll be on the lookout for any updates.

Local time
Reaction score
Hi @Salj - To answer your question on service in ATX, unfortunately, there will not be any service available until Ineos makes an official announcement with a 3rd party repair provider. Initial talks mentioned a mobile service, but nothing official. You can still get maintenance/repairs completed in Austin, but any warranty repairs would need to be completed at the dealer - in Dallas or with us in Houston. I'll be on the lookout for any updates.
Got it, thanks Ashton.

Back
Top Bottom