The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:23 AM
Reaction score
Sorry for the disjointed post, but one thing I did notice is the darkness of the utility trim, it's almost black (charcoal?) compared to the original Grenadiers I've seen as they had a grey tinge to them. This image throws a bit of blue because of the sky but you can see what I mean. Not that it's an issue but I thought it was grey. 🤷

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240226_190003_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240226_190003_Gallery.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 36

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:23 AM
Reaction score
Chatting with my agent at SLRV this afternoon, and after I asked about the IA Road side assistance program for Australia he assured me it was 5 years, and bombproof. Like, stuck on the CSR with a dead on the road vehicle, the policy ensures new parts air freight within 24 hours after contacting the agent, and if needed a mobile mechanic to be flown out to address the problem. Anyone able to verify this?? Seems like it’s worth weight in gold if true.

Another question to put to JH at the information night on the 13th.

LeftCoastOverland

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I specced mine with the panels as well. I figure with those windows covered by the maxtrax and fuel containers there’s no need to have glass there.

Attachments

• IMG_0893.jpeg
    IMG_0893.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0892.jpeg
    IMG_0892.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 31

LeftCoastOverland

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Had a curious phone call with my agent today…
He mentioned that someone from INEOS in the UK called and told him my order had been Canceled!
He convinced them over the phone I’d just been in his shop a couple days earlier and expressed my excitement for the delivery of the truck and ownership. (Glad I went in!!) Not sure where the bad information came from, but happy he went to bat for me and called me to confirm I hadn’t made any changes. Also looked at my order on the portal and there’s nothing about a cancellation. Very odd.
Regardless, the truck has been loaded onto a vessel today, and is on the way. 8 more weeks. 🤙IMG_0976.png

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
@LeftCoastOverland that's odd, incidentally Southampton has really good real time web cams, amazing watching 2 tug boats guide Tonsberg in about a month ago, very quick too.
I had an odd call too, Amanda from Ineos Oz rang me,

Your Grenadier is on its way to you.
Yes I know, its on a ship.
No it's in Australia.
Really?
Yes its on a delivery truck on the road to your agent.

I got quite excited, of course it hasn't jumped ship however Tonsberg has come into view, not due to leave Melbourne 'till the 9th hopefully enough time to join the Melbourne Magic Roundabout and unload. Arrival into Brisbane has changed again, almost back to the original schedule.

Tonsberg.png

morganoc

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe something’s in the water 🤷‍♂️

Odd. I also had a call from Ineos UK yesterday. No Caller ID and started out by immediately looking for my personal details, which I refused to give.
They gave me the Ineos UK number to call back, which I did but they couldn't find any record of anybody calling me.

Scammers?

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Odd. I also had a call from Ineos UK yesterday. No Caller ID and started out by immediately looking for my personal details, which I refused to give.
They gave me the Ineos UK number to call back, which I did but they couldn't find any record of anybody calling me.

Scammers?
I did query this with my agent as I too had a call, same as you no caller ID, but this was confirmed by my dealer that they have been calling soon to be owners.

morganoc

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I did query this with my agent as I too had a call, same as you no caller ID, but this was confirmed by my dealer that they have been calling soon to be owners.

At least that's good to know.
If you don't mind me asking, do you know the reason for the call?

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
At least that's good to know.
If you don't mind me asking, do you know the reason for the call?
Was just a check/follow up from what the dealer mentioned. Maybe someone gave them a serve about lack of communication 🤔

Back
Top Bottom