The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:06 PM
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, the ride home was great after a couple of visits to friends in Perth to flex my new wheels! 😎
Couple of things to note. If you look at the photos above the position where the side rails connect onto the roof bar were not aligned. One was very high and the other was very low so I got them to adjust those, some might say picky but it was annoying me the moment I looked at it.
330kms back to home, by the time I got home the indicator in the raised air intake had come loose. I'm not sure if it was not clipped in correctly before I set off but it clipped in with a push & wiggle. I'll keep my eye on it.
Steering is vague on the freeway, I was over-correcting a bit staying between the lines but I think this just needs to be gotten used to.
No deal breakers, I absolutely love it!
If you have an android phone then get an Ottocast Air2 Pro, it's plug and play, so you have wireless Android Auto straight away - faultless.
It's definitely a head turner and it's funny watching people trying to work out wtf it is!
The canvas Black Duck seat covers go really well with the silver and black and the utilitarian feel.
I'm a very happy coyote to have this in my shed! 🥰
Cheers! 🍻
Hope your still feeling the luv:love:

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Mike, I hope your pick up went well last Wednesday. Some Pics please(y)
Bit of a story behind the pick up, I ended up with a demo as the air conditioning doesn't work in mine and they are waiting for IA to let them know the what to do next 🙄 meanwhile I have a silver Trialmaster

Attachments

• 20240307_132209.jpg
    20240307_132209.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Bit of a story behind the pick up, I ended up with a demo as the air conditioning doesn't work in mine and they are waiting for IA to let them know the what to do next 🙄 meanwhile I have a silver Trialmaster
That's Sad. Hopefully they can get it fixed soon. Did you waste a trip to Vic park or did they ring to let you know?

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm over the moon with mine but for some reason I can't get the winch to work even though they showed me it working at the agents.
I am sure some people on here would have some ideas. Hope you did not have an incident that needed it!

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's Sad. Hopefully they can get it fixed soon. Did you waste a trip to Vic park or did they ring to let you know?
They did the day before but had committed to taking a vehicle up to Perth anyway, had the silver Grenadier sorted beforehand

morganoc

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Picked mine up on Friday evening. Great couple of days of ownership so far. It feels so solid and well built and its very photogenic 😂
Still missing a couple of add-ons (table - rock-sliders). Front PDC disabled as it was constantly going off, so will need to see what's going on there.

Attachments

• IMG_8253.jpeg
    IMG_8253.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8275.jpeg
    IMG_8275.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_8276.jpeg
    IMG_8276.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_8280.jpeg
    IMG_8280.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_8285.jpeg
    IMG_8285.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 45

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:06 AM
Reaction score
Picked mine up on Friday evening. Great couple of days of ownership so far. It feels so solid and well built and its very photogenic 😂
Still missing a couple of add-ons (table - rock-sliders). Front PDC disabled as it was constantly going off, so will need to see what's going on there.
Congratulations. Great photos. The colour comes out very differently in the light.

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks Fantastic. Nice shots down the Beach!🚙:love:

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
Hi morganoc, Congratulations. We are cousins, I took deliver of my Shale Blue Greandier a couple days ago.
I agree with you, so solid and well built! Enjoy! DaBull

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score
Grenadiers to China?

Certainly not on morganoc's spreadsheet.

Tonsberg is due to dock tomorrow morning at Brisbane's Fishermans No.1 with 8 more Grenadiers, seven 2024 models and one 2023 - yup, mine!
For me the 24th March is yet another year gone but this time the compensation is pretty good, remarkable timing!

China.png

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:06 PM
Reaction score
So does the Tonsberg heading away from Port Brisbane mean she has delivered the cars? Or is she just doing big laps waiting for a berth?

I know you know @Kilchoman. :ROFLMAO:

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Very photogenic! Some of these colours change dramatically depending on the sunlight 😻

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score
So does the Tonsberg heading away from Port Brisbane mean she has delivered the cars? Or is she just doing big laps waiting for a berth?

I know you know @Kilchoman. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: Michael you are so correct!
Yes she was docked for a bit longer than scheduled so now I'm waiting on a call from Ric, it's a bit strange not logging on most mornings to see were Tonsberg has got to! Andrew

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: Michael you are so correct!
Yes she was docked for a bit longer than scheduled so now I'm waiting on a call from Ric, it's a bit strange not logging on most mornings to see were Tonsberg has got to! Andrew
Andrew

Ric has put your car at the front knowing you will call him. :) Remind him it is a 2023 model, which should come before those new 2024 models. :ROFLMAO:

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Grenadiers to China?

Certainly not on morganoc's spreadsheet.

Tonsberg is due to dock tomorrow morning at Brisbane's Fishermans No.1 with 8 more Grenadiers, seven 2024 models and one 2023 - yup, mine!
For me the 24th March is yet another year gone but this time the compensation is pretty good, remarkable timing!

View attachment 7849247
WOW! Incredible 53-59 days to get from UK to AUS because of the issues in Red Sea.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
WOW! Incredible 53-59 days to get from UK to AUS because of the issues in Red Sea.
Many Australian bound ships go via South Africa, to ports like East London and Durban (not via the Red Sea). So one long trip. It seems a realistic time frame is around 3 months after leaving the INEOS factory to the dealer, with variations from that time (mostly longer).

Also Port delays in Australia make it even longer, Port Melbourne being one of the worst.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom