The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
There was another Magic Mushroom out the back with Molle Panel and diesel tank fitted.

Still more work to do on the track, more concrete needs to be laid and boulders placed. I asked when would it be finished, they did not know.

Snipewench

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Gee, I'm so torn over whether to just bite the proverbial bullet (hopefully moly-coated copper jacketed with a good meplat shape and boat tail angles for ease of inflight dynamics, but I digress...) and stump up the cash for the exterior molle panel(s) and 30L diesel tank. I'm curious to how much the rear view is compromised by the tank out there.

Lovely colour - my preference was the Scottish White, but Eric's (the US Eric) Magic Mushroom with the black roof, looks _amazing_ too... it could almost be called Desert Tan.

I'm getting a Donny Grey though. Was sold on it when I saw it in the flesh!

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Gee, I'm so torn over whether to just bite the proverbial bullet (hopefully moly-coated copper jacketed with a good meplat shape and boat tail angles for ease of inflight dynamics, but I digress...) and stump up the cash for the exterior molle panel(s) and 30L diesel tank. I'm curious to how much the rear view is compromised by the tank out there.

Lovely colour - my preference was the Scottish White, but Eric's (the US Eric) Magic Mushroom with the black roof, looks _amazing_ too... it could almost be called Desert Tan.

I'm getting a Donny Grey though. Was sold on it when I saw it in the flesh!
View is impeded on the passenger's side, but almost no loss on driver's side - when you look back over your shoulder.

Minimal loss of vision on either side, using side mirrors.

XHQ delivered a Donny Grey yesterday after I left.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I picked it up! The panel with the diesel tank is mine. So very excited! @Snipewench I felt the same anxieties yesterday before taking delivery. Today they have melted away. Well worth the wait.
I looked closely at your tank install, as you were suppose to stay away from the workshop. I would sneak a look at what Neil was doing and then go and work out what the details by looking at your car. I need to be able to instal and uninstall the panels and tanks.

Back
Top Bottom