The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:04 AM
Reaction score
So, 19 months after ordering and paying my deposit, I'm picking mine up tomorrow morning. On my birthday!
Who would have thought.
On top of that my Black Duck seat covers turned up in the post today, right on time!
Don't you just love it when things go right for once 😎

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So, 19 months after ordering and paying my deposit, I'm picking mine up tomorrow morning. On my birthday!
Who would have thought.
On top of that my Black Duck seat covers turned up in the post today, right on time!
That's AWESOME! 👏👏👏

I'm having to wait until Wednesday as apparently they were looking after you 😆

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Who would have thought.
Chuck up some pictures tomorrow if you get a chance 👍🏼

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's AWESOME! 👏👏👏

I'm having to wait until Wednesday as apparently they were looking after you 😆
Thanks Mike, Wednesday will come around in no time. Eadon is rushed off his feet with 25 orders to get out all at once .

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Mike, Wednesday will come around in no time. Eadon is rushed off his feet with 25 orders to get out all at once .
Cheers, I can imagine. I saw him on Monday and sat in my Grenadier, I didn't take up too much of his time as I saw what was in the workshop 😳
Talk about baptism of fire, poor guy doesn't get commission on them either 😢

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Quick question… Diesel or premium diesel for the Grenadier?
Standard diesel, the other alternative is only available in the cities. Or...you could use truck diesel (yes it's a real thing and usually cheaper) makes your ute drive like a truck 😆. Only available by going through the truck fuel bays at large "servos" (gas stations)
Your HiLux is tuned to use all diesel sold in Australia.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score
Download Fuel Maps and NSW FuelCheck. Apps that give you up update petrol/diesel prices. Easy way to save lots of money. With diesel pricing there can be 20 cents a litre difference within a 4 or 5 km radius.

When traveling long distances I check fuel prices at different locations to find the cheapest place refill. On my Northern Territory trip I saved over $600 by doing this simple check.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score

Either or. If using normal diesel get an additive (anti fungal and injector cleaner mostly) and add that occasionally - fuel doctor or Chem-tech are good ones. I put an additive into every second tank regardless. My understanding is that the premium just has those additives / detergents added to normal anyway.

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, the ride home was great after a couple of visits to friends in Perth to flex my new wheels! 😎
Couple of things to note. If you look at the photos above the position where the side rails connect onto the roof bar were not aligned. One was very high and the other was very low so I got them to adjust those, some might say picky but it was annoying me the moment I looked at it.
330kms back to home, by the time I got home the indicator in the raised air intake had come loose. I'm not sure if it was not clipped in correctly before I set off but it clipped in with a push & wiggle. I'll keep my eye on it.
Steering is vague on the freeway, I was over-correcting a bit staying between the lines but I think this just needs to be gotten used to.
No deal breakers, I absolutely love it!
If you have an android phone then get an Ottocast Air2 Pro, it's plug and play, so you have wireless Android Auto straight away - faultless.
It's definitely a head turner and it's funny watching people trying to work out wtf it is!
The canvas Black Duck seat covers go really well with the silver and black and the utilitarian feel.
I'm a very happy coyote to have this in my shed! 🥰
Cheers! 🍻

Attachments

• PXL_20240302_104836586.jpg
    PXL_20240302_104836586.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 36
  • PXL_20240303_004146082.jpg
    PXL_20240303_004146082.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 41
  • PXL_20240303_004511674.jpg
    PXL_20240303_004511674.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 41

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Was just a check/follow up from what the dealer mentioned. Maybe someone gave them a serve about lack of communication 🤔
NAAAAH. They don't seem to care about communication from them to the buyers. I have had none, not even an anonymous one!

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, the ride home was great after a couple of visits to friends in Perth to flex my new wheels! 😎
Couple of things to note. If you look at the photos above the position where the side rails connect onto the roof bar were not aligned. One was very high and the other was very low so I got them to adjust those, some might say picky but it was annoying me the moment I looked at it.
330kms back to home, by the time I got home the indicator in the raised air intake had come loose. I'm not sure if it was not clipped in correctly before I set off but it clipped in with a push & wiggle. I'll keep my eye on it.
Steering is vague on the freeway, I was over-correcting a bit staying between the lines but I think this just needs to be gotten used to.
No deal breakers, I absolutely love it!
If you have an android phone then get an Ottocast Air2 Pro, it's plug and play, so you have wireless Android Auto straight away - faultless.
It's definitely a head turner and it's funny watching people trying to work out wtf it is!
The canvas Black Duck seat covers go really well with the silver and black and the utilitarian feel.
I'm a very happy coyote to have this in my shed! 🥰
Cheers! 🍻
Look forward to seeing it in the flesh this afternoon at Sven's place 😀

Back
Top Bottom