The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:20 AM
Reaction score
I selected 2024 as year and trialmaster wagon as model, MY 23.5, bottom of list diesel trialmaster, private, 10000km/y, garaged in roelands, no finance, male over 65 driver second driver female over 65. Cheaper to add second driver in my case, excess to 600 standard, member of RAC, gold member, slider on value between 76700 & 142300- opened at $109525. adjust slider to value and then adjust excess. Starting 4/3/2024. if you start before 29 feb you will pay more for leap day, 366 not 365 days
Ahh...thats where I was going wrong, I put in 2023. Slider wouldn't go above 123k
Great work thank you 👍🏼

Last edited:

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Going up to see my Grenadier at the dealer on Monday just to make sure it actually exists and to find out when delivery is going to be.
Hope yours is ready to go very soon. Did you end up with the discount or did IG have to resend the invoice?

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hope yours is ready to go very soon. Did you end up with the discount or did IG have to resend the invoice?
I'm waiting on a fresh invoice but I'm pretty sure it was the stamp duty which wasn't on there.
Eadon did say mine should be ready by the end of this week. That would be nice as it is my birthday on Saturday. We'll see.

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nothing seen at the moment, one reason I'm heading up, just to push the point 👉
No discount as IA didn't add the stamp duty to the invoice
Hey Mike,
Keep an eye out for my Sterling Silver 2 seat utility while you're there. Any photos will be greatly appreciated 😉
VIN ends in 8191

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Mike,
Keep an eye out for my Sterling Silver 2 seat utility while you're there. Any photos will be greatly appreciated 😉
VIN ends in 8191
I didn't see one in the showroom but saw a silver one in pre-delivery not sure if it 2 seater though

Attachments

• 20240226_112928.jpg
    20240226_112928.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 39

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Mike,
VIN ends in 8191
We didn't get to the workshop as they had mine put next to the showroom, looks like they have tidied up underneath from the first Grenadiers I saw at Magic, all wiring is up and away.

Attachments

• 20240226_112943.jpg
    20240226_112943.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 34

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We didn't get to the workshop as they had mine put next to the showroom, looks like they have tidied up underneath from the first Grenadiers I saw at Magic, all wiring is up and away.
That's good to know.
Do they have all your accessories ready to install?

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's good to know.
Do they have all your accessories ready to install?
They must have a good stock come to think of it as the cancelled orders on the showroom floor had bar work and roof racks as well as barriers fitted.
She's heavy beast without bar work

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240226_152644_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240226_152644_Gallery.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 26

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Amazing what a couple of months sitting in a port, waiting for a ride, will do to the alloy bits. No doubt mine will look very similar. Looks like 10 years of ageing in a marine environment. Hope they clean that a bit in the PDI

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Amazing what a couple of months sitting in a port, waiting for a ride, will do to the alloy bits. No doubt mine will look very similar. Looks like 10 years of ageing in a marine environment. Hope they clean that a bit in the PDI
I gave it a bit of a wipe with my finger and its just surface fluff

LeftCoastOverland

Production/Transit
Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
Chatting with my agent at SLRV this afternoon, and after I asked about the IA Road side assistance program for Australia he assured me it was 5 years, and bombproof. Like, stuck on the CSR with a dead on the road vehicle, the policy ensures new parts air freight within 24 hours after contacting the agent, and if needed a mobile mechanic to be flown out to address the problem. Anyone able to verify this?? Seems like it’s worth weight in gold if true.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Chatting with my agent at SLRV this afternoon, and after I asked about the IA Road side assistance program for Australia he assured me it was 5 years, and bombproof. Like, stuck on the CSR with a dead on the road vehicle, the policy ensures new parts air freight within 24 hours after contacting the agent, and if needed a mobile mechanic to be flown out to address the problem. Anyone able to verify this?? Seems like it’s worth weight in gold if true.
I'd confirm that with IA firstly. That would be a first if any manufacturer would fly out to the CSR to fix any issue you may have. I'm personally not convinced it would happen. Especially seeing some can't get parts for weeks, I'd want this in writing TBH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom