The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
Back in early Jan '24, I raised questions into regards to changes in a number line items in the contract which changes between the initial version (mid Dec '23) & the updated version where I requested some of the personal details to be updated.

There a increase on the total of approx. $3,000, which when looking at the breakdowns seemed to be attributed mainly to a change in the stamp duty. (personal details update did not change the state of where the vehicle was being purchased/registered).

I responded to Ineos Customer Service in early Jan '24 for some clarification, however thus far I have not received an explanation other than the latest response of "passed your query to the relevant tema and request regular updates. We are aware of the issue and can reassure you this will not impact your vehicle production or delivery.".

Currently my contract is listed as expired (even though I had signed and returned, for it to then be revoked for an unexplained reason) and I am awaiting the contract to be re-triggered at some unknown time.

It's been an interesting ride so far...

* Order is for Quartermaster TM
Contact Justin Hocevar (Ineos head for APAC) he will sort it for you - justin.hocevar@ineos.com

Last edited:

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Back in early Jan '24, I raised questions into regards to changes in a number line items in the contract which changes between the initial version (mid Dec '23) & the updated version where I requested some of the personal details to be updated.

There a increase on the total of approx. $3,000, which when looking at the breakdowns seemed to be attributed mainly to a change in the stamp duty. (personal details update did not change the state of where the vehicle was being purchased/registered).

I responded to Ineos Customer Service in early Jan '24 for some clarification, however thus far I have not received an explanation other than the latest response of "passed your query to the relevant tema and request regular updates. We are aware of the issue and can reassure you this will not impact your vehicle production or delivery.".

Currently my contract is listed as expired (even though I had signed and returned, for it to then be revoked for an unexplained reason) and I am awaiting the contract to be re-triggered at some unknown time.

It's been an interesting ride so far...

* Order is for Quartermaster TM
I had a problem with my contract as well. Took IA 4 attempts over 3 weeks to get a contract that would open and with the correct details. Signed on 3/10/23. Since signing, the portal changed to "contract expired". In November I contacted IG again and was told this was an administrative error. I Have ignored them since! They did resend the contract a couple of times which i ignored. I figure that if there is a problem IG will still want to sell me the vehicle. There is also clause 32 in the contract which is WA Consumer law, If no delivery date is stated in contract then it defaults to 3 months from contract signing.
If I dont have a valid contract I am sure the dealer will contact me

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It appears that all 26 Fremantle vehicles have a new status of discharged. I wonder if that means that they have cleared customs & quarantine?
The ship is leaving port today so I am glad the vehicles are off it!

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yep. Should be sitting at the dock now. Listed as discharged on 19/2.🤨
Have you rung Magic? They will have the timeline for your contract or at least let you know what's happening?

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Have you rung Magic? They will have the timeline for your contract or at least let you know what's happening?
Last contact I had from Magic was when Eadon let me know the Thalatta had arrived. Last Thursday afternoon. I am not in a hurry to pick the vehicle up. If I dont have an invoice by Friday I will give Eadon a ring. Hope yours is available soon.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Last contact I had from Magic was when Eadon let me know the Thalatta had arrived. Last Thursday afternoon. I am not in a hurry to pick the vehicle up. If I dont have an invoice by Friday I will give Eadon a ring. Hope yours is available soon.
Thanks, yes hopefully it will, I reiterated to Eadon that I need it asap as I'm sick of riding my push bike to work. 😆

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks, yes hopefully it will, I reiterated to Eadon that I need it asap as I'm sick of riding my push bike to work. 😆
Mike did you get insurance. Who with and what cover. I just done a RACWA quote for Trialmaster $141300, 1500 Excess, 1 extra driver, garaged in roelands, Hire car, protected NCB, Replacement new car for 2 years, Cost $1140.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mike did you get insurance. Who with and what cover. I just done a RACWA quote for Trialmaster $141300, 1500 Excess, 1 extra driver, garaged in roelands, Hire car, protected NCB, Replacement new car for 2 years, Cost $1140.
That's a very good price 👌
I'm with RACWA but because I use mine as part of my business it's a little more exy.
You'll have to come down to one of our catch ups we have down in Dunsborough

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:15 PM
Reaction score
Just FYI.

I have had the latest AU software now for 5 days. It seems good, I just have that issue around the front sensors with a Roo Bar fitted. Not much of an issue, for me, as I turn the sensors on and off as needed.

Nothing else so far, but the high Tyre pressure alert triggers at 42psi (Amber only, so I assume Red will be higher). I usually use metric but not with tyre pressures, so I went in and changed tyre pressure to psi.

Last edited:

Kilchoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:15 AM
Reaction score
Tonsberg. This was a freebie email that arrived just now. Maybe they know I'm a dedicated anorak !

Tonsberg.png

Tonsberg position.png

Last edited:

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's a very good price 👌
I'm with RACWA but because I use mine as part of my business it's a little more exy.
You'll have to come down to one of our catch ups we have down in Dunsborough
Sorry about tardy reply. Had power out since 9.30 this morning till 6.30pm. Please inform me when next on.
Terry

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry about tardy reply. Had power out since 9.30 this morning till 6.30pm. Please inform me when next on.
Terry
Hey Terry
I couldn't get the RAC configurator to get my sum insured over $123k
I'll have to ring them, I did get my broker to give me a price but it was well over $2.5k
Anyway, the cost is $1800 with similar conditions.

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Terry
I'll have to ring them, I did get my broker to give me a price but it was well over $2.5k
I just tried also and got 1800 with RACWA.
@Shippa how did you get that deal?

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just tried also and got 1800 with RACWA.
@Shippa how did you get that deal?
Hey Terry
I selected 2024 as year and trialmaster wagon as model, MY 23.5, bottom of list diesel trialmaster, private, 10000km/y, garaged in roelands, no finance, male over 65 driver second driver female over 65. Cheaper to add second driver in my case, excess to 600 standard, member of RAC, gold member, slider on value between 76700 & 142300- opened at $109525. adjust slider to value and then adjust excess. Starting 4/3/2024. if you start before 29 feb you will pay more for leap day, 366 not 365 days

Back
Top Bottom