The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Forum Upgrades and Donations.

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
1:28 AM
Reaction score
Understandable and fair. I'll postpone my decision on which level is appropriate for myself for a couple of weeks. Maybe around May 17th or so. 😉
Done! I still haven't pulled the trigger on completing my order from my reservation, but even if I don't this has been a huge help, entertaining, and worth WAY more than $20!

I'll convert the 1yr to a lifetime if one ends up in the driveway. I've got 4 weeks of thinkin' and ponderin' to do.

Grey Wolf

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:28 AM
Reaction score
Thanks @holdmybeer I totaled things up over the weekend and I'm into the 1000's of hours into this little side project..... ;)

Just don't tell the wife!!
All your efforts are very much appreciated with the forum and podcast. The forum is very reassuring for me as an owner knowing the community the there if any questions or help is needed. Perhaps the donation / membership sign up could be a little more obvious as I am not really sure how to sign up. Thanks Loids

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
3:28 PM
Reaction score
Thanks @holdmybeer I totaled things up over the weekend and I'm into the 1000's of hours into this little side project..... ;)

Just don't tell the wife!!
That's the same as a classic car project, and the 2 rules are : don't add up the bills, and hide all the bills!

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:28 PM
Reaction score
All your efforts are very much appreciated with the forum and podcast. The forum is very reassuring for me as an owner knowing the community the there if any questions or help is needed. Perhaps the donation / membership sign up could be a little more obvious as I am not really sure how to sign up. Thanks Loids
@Loids If you're still looking for how to contribute, go to your account and look for account upgrades.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
10:28 PM
Reaction score
I was 19 when I bought the TR, daily driver as well. I still have the flying jacket I had to wear in winter.
loved the overdrive in 2,3,4’th, the car was a dog.

But it was mine and I loved it.

Reactions: Max

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:28 AM
Reaction score
I was 19 when I bought the TR, daily driver as well. I still have the flying jacket I had to wear in winter.
loved the overdrive in 2,3,4’th, the car was a dog.

But it was mine and I loved it.
Ditto
19 years old when I got mine. Definitely not a mint version of the marque but left me with plenty of good memories and a good basic knowledge on how to handle a breakdown or two.

Back
Top Bottom