The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Local Forum / Club Chapters / Divisions and "The Global Grenadiers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:14 AM
Reaction score
Hello Stu. Excellent work. I appreciate this very much. Now that we are about to deliver the IG, we will soon get an amount of topics. That means: keep track! When we consider where we have come from, it is quite an achievement to date. Thank you for your efforts.
Thanks for the encouragement @rovie its very much appreciated.

To follow up your statement, the majority of the topics and threads to date naturally, through no fault of their participants will be obsolete in 6-12 months, leaving only the jokes behind I suspect, and the archive of pre production conversation and pictures.

However, this should be more than counterweighted with the 'in the field' experiences and commentary after we have influx of imminent review threads. Finally and most importantly, after the Grenadiers have been in the hands of their respective owners for a while you'll see the technical sections start to pad out with breakdowns and fixes, which was always the intention with this section of the forum, and not just have it for conjecture and spy shots that we have to date, however useful or interesting they may be.

Ultimately the bush fixes, the get me home bodge jobs and the gaffer tape repairs will be circulated within this community and elsewhere, hopefully saving us a lot of money, not to mention the odd hernia or potential heart attack, these threads are the real gold of a community like this. It's this part of the forum that I'm most enthusiastic about, how to's, parts cross references and tutorials resulting in expeditions, adventure and some daring do, all promoting the community spirit and camaraderie that a vehicle like this inspires.

Soap box vacated...

Stu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom