The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Forum Upgrades and Donations.

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
6:34 AM
Reaction score
i sent you a PM, but your Inbox is full.
If you front money for someone you only know from this forum, has no credit card and a full inbox, you're a knight and knights always get a free drink at my place (but may have to engage in a sword fight with my children afterwards).

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If you front money for someone you only know from this forum, has no credit card and a full inbox, you're a knight and knights always get a free drink at my place (but may have to engage in a sword fight with my children afterwards).
my boys started sword fighting with hazel sticks during the long (for them boring) walks during High Covid. We watched all Star Wars films that time and they started to fight when ever possible. The first weeks I have been annoyed. the second month I have been surprised because they became better and better.
Meanwhile they fence in a club (Verein) and compete in regional competions. One fights with an epee (Degen) and one with the saber (Säbel).
So I will be delighted to be engaged in a sword fight with you kids :)

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
my boys started sword fighting with hazel sticks during the long (for them boring) walks during High Covid. We watched all Star Wars films that time and they started to fight when ever possible. The first weeks I have been annoyed. the second month I have been surprised because they became better and better.
Meanwhile they fence in a club (Verein) and compete in regional competions. One fights with an epee (Degen) and one with the saber (Säbel).
So I will be delighted to be engaged in a sword fight with you kids :)
It'll be 4:1, so you'll need Jedi-Skills for sure!

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:34 PM
Reaction score
I have actually no credit card! 😢
I'm in the US, I can help out. First send me 1000 dollars via bank wire. I'll then pay for the forum and send you 940 dollars back. There is a small 10 dollar processing fee. Sounds fair? Hahaha

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
9:34 PM
Reaction score
For people that have donated above the set price levels, please message me as the software isn't set up to notice the excess amount. So I need to manually provide the additional level of access.

Also it's been asked a few times. If you donate then decide you want to go for an upgrade then donate the balance to that particular level of account you want and let me know so I can make sure you get the right upgrade.

alvan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Still unable to find how and where to pay. Can you put in the home page, dedicated instructions? ThankS

Hannes01

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Still unable to find how and where to pay. Can you put in the home page, dedicated instructions? ThankS
click on your photo in the top line, in the scroll down on the item user update and follow

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score
For people that have donated above the set price levels, please message me as the software isn't set up to notice the excess amount. So I need to manually provide the additional level of access.

Also it's been asked a few times. If you donate then decide you want to go for an upgrade then donate the balance to that particular level of account you want and let me know so I can make sure you get the right upgrade.
I bet you have worked out how many subs you need to pay for the IG. :)
Good Luck, you deserve it. :) :)

Del

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:34 PM
Reaction score
Click on your name ‘ icon top right. Click “account upgrades” - follow from there.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score
Thought I would upgrade my membership to lifetime but it looks like I have to pay the full fee again as opposed to the $34.00 dollars odd difference. I will upgrade at renewal. :)

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
12:34 AM
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Thought I would upgrade my membership to lifetime but it looks like I have to pay the full fee again as opposed to the $34.00 dollars odd difference. I will upgrade at renewal. :)
Read Stu's message at #71 above and save yourself some money.

Back
Top Bottom