The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Finally inspected my Grenadier

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:45 AM
Reaction score
I have been back and forth on accepting my Grenadier. My vehicle has been at the dealer since December waiting for accessories. I told the dealer, I can live without the roof rack, led light bar, ski rack and other roof accessories. However I need the rock sliders and other accessories that I ordered. Well, it is all here.

I specifically went to the dealer today (when it was closed) to find my specific car and take a last look without the pressure of any salesmen. I liked my ineos a lot. More than I thought I would. I test drove one at the dealer in December but seeing mine was the defining factor.

I know of the problems everyone has. I have been on this site a lot and read daily the issues. I have decided to go forward. Nothing is perfect, but faced with the stale and boring options of something everyone else has, the choice is clear. It is very cool looking, super well built, unique and stylish. Yeah, it can go over all hell and back, but at the end of the day, do you love it…faults and all? For me, I think that is yes.

Will I use it off road, yep! Looking forward to it. But it isn’t my daily driver. It is just a fun car and winter car and to go to sports. So for me, I think it works.

I will let everyone know what I think driving it home from the dealer later this week. I predict my review will be mixed, but loving it. I am a classic car guy so I understand the build, quirks and drive. I just can’t bring myself to buy the competition that everyone else has.

Attachments

• D8A439F4-20C7-4426-85B7-53206814DEC1.jpeg
    D8A439F4-20C7-4426-85B7-53206814DEC1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 88
  • 347D415A-62FF-4EE0-82A1-82919FD172E9.jpeg
    347D415A-62FF-4EE0-82A1-82919FD172E9.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 87
  • 0D638629-031A-474E-964F-B0FC5E97E2C2.jpeg
    0D638629-031A-474E-964F-B0FC5E97E2C2.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 74
  • 3D89C9F7-086C-4A0F-954F-BA81C2DCFBDC.jpeg
    3D89C9F7-086C-4A0F-954F-BA81C2DCFBDC.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 72
  • DF0BF59F-A6DD-4C97-BF98-801549B6F3DB.jpeg
    DF0BF59F-A6DD-4C97-BF98-801549B6F3DB.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 72
  • 4199E3BB-B659-42A5-8724-68E7DE3D5A2D.jpeg
    4199E3BB-B659-42A5-8724-68E7DE3D5A2D.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 87

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I have been back and forth on accepting my Grenadier. My vehicle has been at the dealer since December waiting for accessories. I told the dealer, I can live without the roof rack, led light bar, ski rack and other roof accessories. However I need the rock sliders and other accessories that I ordered. Well, it is all here.

I specifically went to the dealer today (when it was closed) to find my specific car and take a last look without the pressure of any salesmen. I liked my ineos a lot. More than I thought I would. I test drove one at the dealer in December but seeing mine was the defining factor.

I know of the problems everyone has. I have been on this site a lot and read daily the issues. I have decided to go forward. Nothing is perfect, but faced with the stale and boring options of something everyone else has, the choice is clear. It is very cool looking, super well built, unique and stylish. Yeah, it can go over all hell and back, but at the end of the day, do you love it…faults and all? For me, I think that is yes.

Will I use it off road, yep! Looking forward to it. But it isn’t my daily driver. It is just a fun car and winter car and to go to sports. So for me, I think it works.

I will let everyone know what I think driving it home from the dealer later this week. I predict my review will be mixed, but loving it. I am a classic car guy so I understand the build, quirks and drive. I just can’t bring myself to buy the competition that everyone else has.
Good decision!

NoMoTaco

Global Grenadier 0742
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:45 AM
Reaction score
but seeing mine was the defining factor.
I couldn't agree more with this sentiment. I went to two PTO events and test drove at the dealer once.I had so much excitement surrounding the arrival of my grenadier, but felt it was always somewhat subdued by the reported issues some have posted about here on the forum...but the second I walked into the dealership showroom and saw mine sitting there, I was hooked and more than overjoyed at the prospect of this unique vehicle and opportunity. And that feeling persists...Cheers!

RickTok

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score

Glad to hear you are going for it. What were your thoughts on the Donny Grey when you saw it in person. I went Donny based on the internet build but it is looking really dark in everyone's photos. Have not see the color in person.

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are going for it. What were your thoughts on the Donny Grey when you saw it in person. I went Donny based on the internet build but it is looking really dark in everyone's photos. Have not see the color in person.
It is super dark but sparkly because of the metal flakes in the paint. I think it is fantastic and much better looking than the other choices. Other than this Donny grey, I would say the white is second best as it compliments the black accents of the bumpers and moldings etc. But this Donny grey is beautiful!!

RickTok

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
It is super dark but sparkly because of the metal flakes in the paint. I think it is fantastic and much better looking than the other choices. Other than this Donny grey, I would say the white is second best as it compliments the black accents of the bumpers and moldings etc. But this Donny grey is beautiful!!
That great to hear you like it so much. I'm seriously considering getting a steath matte wrap on mine. Photos I have seen make it look several shades lighter. I guess I'll have to make the final call once it arrives and I get to see it in person. It will be agonizing to go home without it and let the dealer keep it another two weeks to do the wrap.

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That great to hear you like it so much. I'm seriously considering getting a steath matte wrap on mine. Photos I have seen make it look several shades lighter. I guess I'll have to make the final call once it arrives and I get to see it in person. It will be agonizing to go home without it and let the dealer keep it another two weeks to do the wrap.
They can do the wrap in a day tie two max!

Thunderbird

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

I’m happy to read this. I’ve been following along on the site, watching every video I can. I’ve never seen one in real life but wired my payment today to start the delivery process.

I’ve had one on order (supposed date 11/24) but one very similar showed up available 2k miles away.

Back
Top Bottom