The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

4x4Brick #1561

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
My wagon finally came in and I had to wait a couple of extra days as the dealer installed the accessories (Full Rack, LED Light Bar, Rock Sliders, Hood Plates and Picnic Table). Started the pick-up process in the late afternoon and it was dark when I drove home (carefully). Looking forward to playing with it in the daylight. So far so good. Need to figure out how to keep the speed warning on favorite (dealer saved twice but, on the road, it defaults to radio) and train myself on the buttons. Only vehicle issues at pick up were some odd rusting around the rim center axle caps on three of the wheels (dealer said he had a fix) and me consistently not shutting the doors hard enough.
20240306_181309.jpg

Attachments

• 20240306_181459.jpg
    20240306_181459.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 53
  • 20240306_181332.jpg
    20240306_181332.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 53

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
My wagon finally came in and I had to wait a couple of extra days as the dealer installed the accessories (Full Rack, LED Light Bar, Rock Sliders, Hood Plates and Picnic Table). Started the pick-up process in the late afternoon and it was dark when I drove home (carefully). Looking forward to playing with it in the daylight. So far so good. Need to figure out how to keep the speed warning on favorite (dealer saved twice but, on the road, it defaults to radio) and train myself on the buttons. Only vehicle issues at pick up were some odd rusting around the rim center axle caps on three of the wheels (dealer said he had a fix) and me consistently not shutting the doors hard enough.
View attachment 7847061
Have fun with your new mate.

AMD66

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:00 PM
Reaction score
Fantastic colour combination, enjoy your adventures in a superb vehicle.

Last edited:

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:00 PM
Reaction score
Have a great time with it and feel free to reach out if there are any questions I can help with.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7847061
CONGRATS! I do love the green & white combination. Looks fantastic.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score
View attachment 7847061
Love that color combo, an instant classic. Fit For Purpose!
DaBull

Back
Top Bottom