The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Accessory Timing

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
What is everyone finding as far as delivery of your accessories? My Grenadier has been at the dealership pretty much all month waiting for the pre-delivery stuff to be done and now is time to schedule a pick up BUT dealer telling me none of my accessories have shown up yet. No rock rails, no 3/4 roof rack, no table, etc. Add that to the trailer hitch issue and it means a certain trip back to the dealership. Is this impacting everyone picking up their truck and any idea timing of delivery of the items? I am going to pick it up and start the break in but don't want to do multiple 1.5 hour trips back and forth to dealership.

Thanks in advance.

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:02 AM
Reaction score
Well I will for sure not pick mine up until its all in, as I do not want to get stuck installing it all, or driving back 5 hours to get it. Ineos has to recognize so many buyers are driving hours to pick up. Seems like they may have underestimated how many want these accessories. This has been a Greek Tragedy for Ford on the Raptor and Bronco as well. But the Grenadier being more purpose built, they should have seen those orders coming. However....something like Rock Rails might be a more US based thing? I see a ton of Nerf bars ordered on over seas models....

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well I will for sure not pick mine up until its all in, as I do not want to get stuck installing it all, or driving back 5 hours to get it. Ineos has to recognize so many buyers are driving hours to pick up. Seems like they may have underestimated how many want these accessories. This has been a Greek Tragedy for Ford on the Raptor and Bronco as well. But the Grenadier being more purpose built, they should have seen those orders coming. However....something like Rock Rails might be a more US based thing? I see a ton of Nerf bars ordered on over seas models....
My drive is "only" 1.5 hours so not horrible but I told them that I would not pay for the accessories and get an IOU but instead would pay for them when they are delivered. My intent is to make one trip back to the dealership.

Last edited:

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score
Mine sat at the dealer from Dec-29 to Jan-9, when my full roof rack and rubber mats showed up. The dealer was expecting the parts shipment but said they are blind as to when specific parts will arrive.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:02 AM
Reaction score
I had a chat to a dealer yesterday and they said that the accessories were trickling in slowly but this is due to speed up.

I totally sympathize with holding off until everything is there. In my case it was the checker plates, I took delivery before they arrived as I didn't want to wait, that being said its only about 20 miles to my dealer or about an hour drive from one side la to the other.

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
2:02 AM
Reaction score
This is a very good discussion. Thank you Ragman for starting it.

I would love to delay the pick up my vehicle with all accessories installed - if they can do it within a week after arrival. However, if it's going to take some time, I will be forced to pick it up, wait for all accessories to arrive, and go back for one time for install.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I only ordered the hitch, luggage net and floor mats, so I'm hoping there won't be delays.

roadfever

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine was spec'ed with dealer installed 6' roof rack and floor mats, both of which they didn't have and no timetable of either. I wasn't happy not getting the roof rack but to be honest I'm finding a lot more appealing options beginning to come out of the aftermarket world and at a somewhat comparable price possibly better suited for me. Sliders especially. My dealer (Regal in ATL) said I didn't have to pay for anything until it showed up and then I'd still get the option if I wanted them or not. So, I've gotten a free tow package (when they get that sorted rumored by March) and I get to drive my truck and decide if I want certain stuff. It's been a pretty surprising win for me although I can certainly understand your frustration.

For example, here's an aftermarket table that I'm surprised people don't talk about more slated for release in Feb (no affiliation). ⬇️ Now, if the aftermarket world would only hurry up with floor mats and rear cargo mat.....

IG rear door table by GP-Factor

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

For example, here's an aftermarket table that I'm surprised people don't talk about more slated for release in Feb (no affiliation). ⬇️ Now, if the aftermarket world would only hurry up with floor mats and rear cargo mat.....

IG rear door table by GP-Factor
@GPFACTOR has a forum presence and that rear door table has been discussed. I believe the first run is sold out. I’ve asked to be added to their queue for version 2.0 with the storage nook.

AWo

Local time
11:02 AM
Reaction score
Ask your dealer. There is no system to order accessories, after the purchase other than the phone. What hasn't been ordered initially will become difficult to receive.

AWo

roadfever

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@GPFACTOR has a forum presence and that rear door table has been discussed. I believe the first run is sold out. I’ve asked to be added to their queue for version 2.0 with the storage nook.
I've been surprised at the number of people waiting on the OEM table and not going aftermarket. The aftermarket is starting to offer some very nice products.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ask your dealer. There is no system to order accessories, after the purchase other than the phone. What hasn't been ordered initially will become difficult to receive.
Here in the US the dealers can definitely order accessories pretty easily, many dealers ordered a large number of accessories just to keep in stock on a regular basis

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, I noticed the storage cubby (first aid kit right?) was blocked with this table, would bea deal killer for me I think~space is always a premium.

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, I noticed the storage cubby (first aid kit right?) was blocked with this table, would bea deal killer for me I think~space is always a premium.
The factory cubby barely holds anything, even a first aid kit with any useful stuff in it beside band aids and burn cream lol. Ours has a little bit more room. I think you guys will like it👌

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As have I - I also have their traction board mount on order.

Disco Dave

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:02 PM
Reaction score
Hope you didn’t order the camping table. Those suckers take forever to arrive. Will be 3 mths for me next week.

Back
Top Bottom