The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Exact Measurements

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:43 PM
Reaction score
Those measures are not the same for different cars (with the same configuration)
A friends Fieldmaster has been 2 cm lower at the back than my one.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:43 AM
Reaction score
Those measures are not the same for different cars (with the same configuration)
A friends Fieldmaster has been 2 cm lower at the back than my one.
Maybe your friends was sitting in a really cold puddle.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:43 AM
Reaction score
Height Measurements
After a several month exercise of gaining engineering certification and some construction time from my trusted building friend, my garage deck floor has been strengthened and today I parked the Grenadier off the street for the first time.
In doing so I made some interesting finds
1. I placed a 2.4m level across the roof resting on the load strips. The two centre load strips are a few mm. higher than the outer ones... due to curvature of the roof because the bubble glass showed the level was exactly horizontal.
2. In an unladen state the height of the vehicle near the "D?" pillar is higher than just in front of the B pillar ( to be expected, no significant additional load on the rear springs)

3. The heights of the vehicle: Trialmaster diesel, BFG K02 tyres at 36psi cold, Steel wheels, 50% fuel, side steps; no bull bar:
* in front of the B pillar": 1985mm. 6'6"
** A bit to the front of the "D" pillar: 2023mm 6'7 1/2"
These numbers are somewhat less than the 2036/ 2050mm specified in the various brochures.View attachment 7836838View attachment 7836843View attachment 7836839
HI DenisM, Was looking at your very exacting measurement post again as my garage door opening height is very tight.
Thanks for taking the time to get such accurate measurements. Looks like I might have an additional 27 mm or 1.06"
more room than I thought I would have. That will allow me to eventually go to 33" tires and not structurally change
my garage door header. Thank You. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom