The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Engel Transit Slide Lock

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
Looking at the Engel Transit Slide Lock - anyone have direct experience with it?

I will install and MT45 in my Gren's loadspace and not entirely sure on what fridge slide fit and features I want. So, the slide lock seems a good, quick alternative to secure the fridge, and I should be able to mount it centered over one of the aircraft tie down rails.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:26 PM
Reaction score
Looking at the Engel Transit Slide Lock - anyone have direct experience with it?

I will install and MT45 in my Gren's loadspace and not entirely sure on what fridge slide fit and features I want. So, the slide lock seems a good, quick alternative to secure the fridge, and I should be able to mount it centered over one of the aircraft tie down rails.
Hi Tom109, Price sure looks good! DaBull

SonnyC

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:26 PM
Reaction score

Hi Tom. I've got one and it works pretty well, but I'm not sure you'll be able to secure it to the rails directly. It's made of mostly plastic and comes in 2 pieces that snap together. There are 4 holes (one in each corner) where you can you can bolt it down. I had mine bolted to a Goose Gear plate system. Once installed it was pretty solid and it made moving the fridge in and out pretty easy.

Back
Top Bottom