The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Electric tankless point of use water heater?

ForestLass

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
I currently have the standard 10 gallon propane/electric rv water heater that works great, but it requires short showers. I’m staying in sites with full hookups so electric is preferred. I got the idea that I could jerry rig an electric point of use tankless water heat in the bathroom and connect it to the shower. The I found that all of these things don’t use a regular 120 wall socket and the electrical supply would get complicated. Does anyone here know a solution for me? I want limitless hot water and not have to fill propane when I’m at an RV park. I’d also like to maintain the dry camping hot water capability it has now. Is there a silver bullet?

Last edited:

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score
I currently have the standard 10 gallon propane/electric water heater that works great, but it requires short showers. I’m staying in sites with full hookups so electric is preferred. I got the idea that I could jerry rig an electric point of use tankless water heat in the bathroom and connect it to the shower. The I found that all of these things don’t use a regular 120 wall socket and the electrical supply would get complicated. Does anyone here know a solution for me? I want limitless hot water and not have to fill propane when I’m at an RV park. I’d also like to maintain the dry camping hot water capability it has now. Is there a silver bullet?
Hi ForestLass, Not exactly sure what your looking for. This is what I have purchased for taking a hot shower and doing the dishes too. Perhaps this will work for you too.
Invented by a surfer. Rinse Kit. Here's the links to both the Rinse Kit Cube and the Propane Heater if you want hot showers. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom