The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Coolant Line Not Secured

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score
Folks check out this video. I don't have my vehicle yet but if you can you check your vehicle if this is actually true.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dOrIYbO92WI

Thanks much!
I would "worry" about it only if your vehicle (when it does arrive) doesn't have the plastic clip on the fan shroud.

Worrying about it now before you even take delivery just seems silly

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score
It's actually true - I made the video.

I would "worry" about it only if your vehicle (when it does arrive) doesn't have the plastic clip on the fan shroud.

Worrying about it now before you even take delivery just seems silly

I'm not worrying about it Anand so I don't think it's silly. Just sharing to the community and it's up to them to accept or reject this info when all I'm trying to do is to bring awareness...

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:08 PM
Reaction score
I am assuming this is the petrol model. That bit doesn’t seem to exist on my AU spec diesel

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Any idea of what it is supposed to be attached to? Something forgotten at the factory or "working" as designed?

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Any idea of what it is supposed to be attached to? Something forgotten at the factory or "working" as designed?

Adam posted the video but I don't think the fix was included. I will mention to @MossyIG when I pick up my vehicle.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There is a clip on the fan shroud that holds the hose assembly in place. From what I recall, the wiggle is normal as it cannot come in contact with anything

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score
Ive just checked my petrol Grenadier and have exactly the same issue but there is no obvious place to effect a temporary fix. I’m a long way from anywhere and need to sort this before any more rough roads. I’ve had a few things coming loose and falling out. I will report later via the thread logsplitters travels as internet not so good here, so can’t trawl through every thread.
On the border with Namibia/Angola at the moment in the most beautiful location for a spot of fishing for Tiger fish once I’ve secured a radiator pipe fix.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There is a clip on the fan shroud that holds the hose assembly in place. From what I recall, the wiggle is normal as it cannot come in contact with anything
I'll poke around and see if I can identify such a clip.

Karearea

Production/Transit
Local time
11:08 PM
Reaction score
Ive just checked my petrol Grenadier and have exactly the same issue but there is no obvious place to effect a temporary fix. I’m a long way from anywhere and need to sort this before any more rough roads. I’ve had a few things coming loose and falling out. I will report later via the thread logsplitters travels as internet not so good here, so can’t trawl through every thread.
On the border with Namibia/Angola at the moment in the most beautiful location for a spot of fishing for Tiger fish once I’ve secured a radiator pipe fix.
Tiger fishing in Zimbabwe is such fun too 😁🤩
Angry little suckers! Enjoy 😉

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve effected a temporary fix securing bottom hose to chassis rail, small top hoses to air inlet pipes and other pipes secured together as required. Ineos are aware and on the case 😎
Tiger fishing we’ve done before in Mozambique and they are certainly feisty. The water a bit murky here on the Cubango as recent rains but will try it out.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve effected a temporary fix securing bottom hose to chassis rail, small top hoses to air inlet pipes and other pipes secured together as required. Ineos are aware and on the case 😎
Tiger fishing we’ve done before in Mozambique and they are certainly feisty. The water a bit murky here on the Cubango as recent rains but will try it out.
Thanks friend - send along some pics of your remediation if you get a chance between fishes?

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Grey Wolf

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My RHD petrol has a clip which according to the dealer isn't for the hose. They say that they are designed to be loose. I have no idea if it's true. 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_20231001_121122.jpg
    IMG_20231001_121122.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom