The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Still waiting............

tnkatoy

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
When you have 100K sitting on the side which could be otherwise better used in the interim would have been helpful - instead they give us flakey dates (using money for the business to generate earnings). I said all along that I didn't want to put my cash in to a locked investment for 6 months, in case the car arrived in 4 months etc etc. The truth is that I could have easily invested my money for 6-8 months past the original 'delivery date'. Instead, a wasted opportunity because of fake production advice.
I have my money sitting in my mortgage offset :)

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
Same have used to reduce mortgage in the meantime, effectively earning/saving 5+%
I am fixed at sub 2% - my money is best spent elsewhere generating income. So, for now, I'll keep it cycling through the works until the Gren becomes available.

Reactions: PBD

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:30 PM
Reaction score
I am fixed at sub 2% - my money is best spent elsewhere generating income. So, for now, I'll keep it cycling through the works until the Gren becomes available.
2 years ago a friend of mine borrowed $200k at 2.5% fixed for 4 years but didn't end up using the money - so he now has it on term deposit earning 5%

Local time
11:30 PM
Reaction score
After reading this thread I don't want to kick off any PTSD and I'm sorry if a few of you start getting flashbacks. But has anyone been talking to dealers or placed an order recently and got a rough turnaround time into AUS?

Back
Top Bottom