The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Contract 7 Day Deadline

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:31 AM
Reaction score
I already received my contract.

As many know, INEOS asks that I sign it and return wiithin 7 days.

Has anyone gone through the process of NOT responding to INEOS with a signed contract within 7 days?

Were you able to get INEOS to agree an extension in signing time?

Is there a risk that INEOS will push back your delivery or, even cancel your order?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Has anyone gone through the process of NOT responding to INEOS with a signed contract within 7 days?

Is there a risk that INEOS will push back your delivery or, even cancel your order?
I haven’t heard of anyone deliberately doing it, but many have had issues with either Docusign or inaccuracies in the contracts and they have reissued. I presume they would do that for you.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The reason I may need more time to sign is that I am arranging purchase via a novated lease.

The lease company's database that they use to cost up the lease arrangements does not contain that INEOS Grenadier and this is causing some internal hold-ups.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:31 AM
Reaction score
I’ve had multiple contracts expire. First time it lapsed while I queried a few points. Then after I’d already electronically signed one I got three more, and I let them all expire. My proposed delivery date didn’t change and Ineos just kept re-sending them.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:31 AM
Reaction score
The reason I may need more time to sign is that I am arranging purchase via a novated lease.

The lease company's database that they use to cost up the lease arrangements does not contain that INEOS Grenadier and this is causing some internal hold-ups.
Why not just check the “subject to finance” box?

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Why not just check the “subject to finance” box?
Good point.

I am leaving it to the CFO to handle.

I am a little nervous about the final annual leasing costs, compared to the estimates I received 4 months ago because of rising interest rates.

Tu Sugars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
All I wanted was for my vehicle to be here and delivered by the end of 2022/23 year. I assigned the funds in total at Christmas. For taxation, I want #1 paid for in this financial year...
We plan to achieve, not plan to fail... I seem in a black hole and have a myriad of deadlines approaching! I know stuff must come right... eventually!

OzyGrenie

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

But when they dont inform you of the code prior naturally you can't sign the contract!!!!

Last edited:

pt888

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Guys, I also had trouble with the "000" because I knew my contract # was say 9999. I just added the 000. No that's not it. The code is the full order number which is on your my account page, it is 10 digits long e.g. 0000009999. My guess is that the "system" generating the email template expected 7 digit order numbers and not 4 digits. Another execution cockup, they must not be doing much user testing.

Back
Top Bottom