The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Colour ordered or decided upon Australia + NZ

Which main body colour did you order or have you decided upon for the Grenadier.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:11 AM
Reaction score
Cast your votes, but please keep to your respective location.

Also let people know why, colour is a very personal thing and behind most decisions is a good story. So come on don't be shy.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:11 PM
Reaction score
Mushroom - contrasts well with black trim, less likely to show scratches and dirt , cooler in the heat of midsummer, my wife loves it too 😁

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Mushroom - contrasts well with black trim, less likely to show scratches and dirt , cooler in the heat of midsummer, my wife loves it too 😁
I went with white and the black roof for the same reason...the contrasts look really good. May be a poor choice for the summer heat in Sydney but meh who cares

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I went with white and the black roof for the same reason...the contrasts look really good. May be a poor choice for the summer heat in Sydney but meh who cares
With aircon it doesn't matter does it?
But did you dare to get the safari windows? :D

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:11 AM
Reaction score
I am the same...a black roof clean will reflect the sun to a certain extent...who cares...it looks great...we have it on our 3008 Peugeot SUV...brilliant...with the Grenadier, in photoshop I will play with bringing the black down to the bottom of the windows, similar to some RR models...if it looks good I will post it...happy motoring

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mushroom, because in theory it should hide the scratches well, be a good “dust colour” as my Dad used to say, and look great. Only problem with my choice … I still haven’t seen one as yet. 🙂

Here's why I’m not going with my second choice, which would have been Donny Grey. This is my current vehicle …
1F1B2893-7F63-4810-AC43-A52A0C8CD265.jpeg

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Mushroom, because in theory it should hide the scratches well, be a good “dust colour” as my Dad used to say, and look great. Only problem with my choice … I still haven’t seen one as yet. 🙂

Here's why I’m not going with my second choice, which would have been Donny Grey. This is my current vehicle …
View attachment 7806126
Ouch! My current vehicle is silver and has the same from the tight tracks in the Vic High Country and West Coast of Fraser.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:11 PM
Reaction score
Scottish white. To keep it simple and light colours work better in the summer heat. But if they had a pastel yellow or Eldoret blue was a few shades lighter I would have been sorely tempted. Used the $ saving to get other accessories.

Zacman110

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:11 PM
Reaction score

View attachment 7806126
I will be getting a clear wrap once the paint has cured, at least down the sides - and thinking maybe a colour wrap on the rear door (maybe Scottish white!)

Back
Top Bottom