The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Colour ordered or decided upon Europe

Which main body colour did you order or have you decided upon for the Grenadier.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:52 AM
Reaction score
Cast your votes, but please keep to your respective location.

Also let people know why, colour is a very personal thing and behind most decisions is a good story. So come on don't be shy.

Last edited:

Rab

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:52 PM
Reaction score
Queens Red, my last eight vehicles have been some shade of grey/silver, hid the dirt whilst travelling a lot of business miles but very boring, so time for a welcome change and I always like the LR 110 in the darker red.
7BCC5CB3-5A53-45A7-98DB-9173C5564015.jpeg

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Original order war shale blue but was told not available changed to Scottish white with black roof now think best decision:⁠-⁠):⁠-⁠)

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:52 PM
Reaction score
Original order war shale blue but was told not available changed to Scottish white with black roof now think best decision:⁠-⁠):⁠-⁠)

Any reason given why Shale blue wasn't available? Temporary or are they killing the colour off?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score
Queens Red, my last eight vehicles have been some shade of grey/silver, hid the dirt whilst travelling a lot of business miles but very boring, so time for a welcome change and I always like the LR 110 in the darker red.
View attachment 7806127
Queens Red for me as well! I do like the green as well but the children opted for red as the Defender is red… As a contrast the roof will become black.
A light colour didn’t match because I will use it for hunting from time to time.

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Any reason given why Shale blue wasn't available? Temporary or are they killing the colour off?
They called me in November and told me it would add 3 months onto build time because of availability of paint that was 4 months ago and still no vehicle so it wouldn't have mattered but im happy with change .

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They called me in November and told me it would add 3 months onto build time because of availability of paint that was 4 months ago and still no vehicle so it wouldn't have mattered but im happy with change .

I ordered Shale blue in January, no notification yet that my order would be held up. Whatever colour bottleneck exists might have been resolved by the time my order is built, supposedly in May. I'll wait for notification of such and come up with an alternative colour in the meantime.

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Im guessing you will be ok I think so many problems have been realised since October that paint has caught up

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered Shale Blue in May last year. Got a phone call from IA in September to say that colour would be delayed until December (22), but I could change to white and get it sooner. Opted to stay with Shale Blue, and because of other delays, it’s no longer a problem

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered Shale Blue in May last year. Got a phone call from IA in September to say that colour would be delayed until December (22), but I could change to white and get it sooner. Opted to stay with Shale Blue, and because of other delays, it’s no longer a problem

Phew... for a moment there I thought the forum would end up neck deep in Shalegate! 😜

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Likewise, my first choice was Shale Blue but got the call about the issues with the paint Sept last year so switched to Donny Grey. I wish I had stuck with it now as I prefer it to the Donny Grey which has turned out darker than I would have liked.

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Sela Green. Green is my colour (respecting the rules of the forum, I am not referring to political views here), all my cars (at least where I had a say in it) were and are green and to be honest, if green hadn't been an option, I might not have ordered one. I am very serious when it comes to green.

Last edited:

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Donny Grey as I've had a dark grey car before and it didn't show up road dirt (we have a lot of quarry trucks where I live) and salt as much as some other colours I've had. Only time will tell, of course.

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Sela Green. Green is my colour (respecting the rules of the forum, I am not referring to political views here), all my cars (at least where I had a say in it) were and are green and to be honest, if green hadn't been an option, I might not have ordered one. I am very serious when it comes to green.
I just discovered that I can change this forum‘s background to green. Made my day.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:52 AM
Reaction score
I just discovered that I can change this forum‘s background to green. Made my day.
OT

Theres a lot of customizability built in now, it's taken almost 2 years to get here. You can change quite a lot of things, but don't worry you can't 'break' your account.

BOT

Theres really good spread of colours here. Let's have a cutoff point and we can compare between the different markets. Would our resident statistician @Jean Mercier be available....

Local time
Reaction score
Like the Donny grey, but is it a bit gangster?
Went for Queens Red, then not seeing it for real lifesize I was concerned its dull Burgundy, so switched to Shale Blue, but since think it not strong / deep enough, so back to Queens Red.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure!

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Like the Donny grey, but is it a bit gangster?
Went for Queens Red, then not seeing it for real lifesize I was concerned its dull Burgundy, so switched to Shale Blue, but since think it not strong / deep enough, so back to Queens Red.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure!
Here’s mine in Shale Blue - arrived at the dealer today

Decisions decisions ……

1679676459089.png

Back
Top Bottom