The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Colour ordered or decided upon Europe

Which main body colour did you order or have you decided upon for the Grenadier.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:52 AM
Reaction score
OT

Theres a lot of customizability built in now, it's taken almost 2 years to get here. You can change quite a lot of things, but don't worry you can't 'break' your account.

BOT

Theres really good spread of colours here. Let's have a cutoff point and we can compare between the different markets. Would our resident statistician @Jean Mercier be available....
OT /BOT ... Off Topic and Back On Topic?

Euh, do you expect me to do some statistic poll on Grenadier colour by country? Why not, but do you really think there will be different tastes by continent? Could be ...

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score
OT /BOT ... Off Topic and Back On Topic? Bingo aka yes

Euh, do you expect me to do some statistic poll on Grenadier colour by country? Why not, but do you really think there will be different tastes by continent? Could be ... who knows, and do we even care enough, I've no idea ;)

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:52 AM
Reaction score
I've had 3 Black cars and a Silver car. Always fancied something a bit more "fun".

When i was into the Jeeps, the colour i loved was "Gobi tan". similar to Toyotas "sandy taupe" but less yellow.

When the Grenadier configurator went live, i saw magic mushroom and instantly knew it was the colour i had to have!

i toyed with the idea of grey, blue etc, but there was always only one choice!

#TEAMMUSHROOM

Last edited:

JonSutton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
For me colour is currently of no consequence. Just need to see some actual deliveries. Darned frustrating not knowing timescales or indeed if the motor will arrive this year! My expected build date been and gone, no info from Ineos Automotive. I suspect they just haven’t got the hang of consumer sales and consumer expectations. Truly hope they get there act together soon, I don’t underplay their efforts to build a new vehicle as a new entrant.

Local time
3:52 AM
Reaction score
Sela Green. Green is my colour (respecting the rules of the forum, I am not referring to political views here), all my cars (at least where I had a say in it) were and are green and to be honest, if green hadn't been an option, I might not have ordered one. I am very serious when it comes to green.
Green is the worst color. You need to get more serious and understand that blue is better.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:52 AM
Reaction score
Donny Grey.

Reason: I had Sterling Silver first. Technically, it's probably the best color: heat deflection and resistance / low visibilty to scratches is probably the best among all the colors offered.

But my wife and my son (clearly a conspiracy!) found it as "booooring" as a Volkswagen Golf or an Audi: Most of them are metallic silver. So I switched to Donny Grey. Unfortunately, the real color is a bit of a disappointment, being much darker than the "Gun Metal Grey" it was supposed to replace. But that's just the way it is now.

TRAILMASTER

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:52 AM
Reaction score
Scottish White / Black - 2024 Grenadier Trialmaster (TBD - early USA reservation);
Chawton White / Black - 2004 D2 HSE (Unicorn, New but sold in '21 :cry:);
Alpine White / Dk Grey - 1989 One Ten, 200tdi, LHD (2018-present);
Pure White / Black - 2015 Audi Q7 TDI (recent due to Grenadier timing)
Snowbound / Black - Garage to store aboveIMG_4868 (2).jpg

Last edited:

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
just put this on for real world reference Scottish white with black inky roof also mossy green trailer ;)
IMG_20230711_103052.png

Back
Top Bottom