The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Color ordered or decided upon NA

Which main body colour did you order or have you decided upon for the Grenadier.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LCT

Production/Transit
Local time
4:21 AM
Reaction score
I am very torn between the Shale Blue and the Queens Red. I really hope they have both in Phx in a couple of weeks.
These two were my least favorite colors going in to the test drive event at Bridgeport, TX. But came back very impressed and are now in my top 3 colors along with Sela Green. I'm leaning more towards Queens Red but you'll be happy with either....just flip a coin. :)

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:21 AM
Reaction score
These two were my least favorite colors going in to the test drive event at Bridgeport, TX. But came back very impressed and are now in my top 3 colors along with Sela Green. I'm leaning more towards Queens Red but you'll be happy with either....just flip a coin. :)
That's good to hear. Right now according to this poll the Red is bottom of the list but I keep coming back to it in the configurator. Need to see it in person.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:21 AM
Reaction score
I don’t think it will be the rarest for long. Most of us have ordered semi blind, but soon the vehicles will be on the streets (hopefully) and new customers will be able to see for themselves and I think then colours like the red and green will become more popular

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:21 AM
Reaction score
I don’t think it will be the rarest for long. Most of us have ordered semi blind, but soon the vehicles will be on the streets (hopefully) and new customers will be able to see for themselves and I think then colours like the red and green will become more popular
I will proudly bring the red into my region 😀

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score
Particularly in December. 🎅🎄

Back
Top Bottom