The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Color ordered or decided upon NA

Which main body colour did you order or have you decided upon for the Grenadier.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:53 AM
Reaction score
Cast your votes, but please keep to your respective location.

Also let people know why, colour is a very personal thing and behind most decisions is a good story. So come on don't be shy.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Magic Mushroom, but may go with Scottish White once I've seen them both, hopefully side by side at the test drive in 2 weeks. I think the MM looks best for a military design / utility vehicle, and will probably blend best with the natural desert sand and not show dirt as much in my area.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Eldoret Blue with a black roof. Like the nice contrast of the black rails and accents against the Eldoret Blue.
Looks like it's already a classic color now and sure to be one in the future too. Saw it both under the tent
and in the sun at the Los Angels Drive Event. DaBull

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
3:53 AM
Reaction score
This is really interesting seeing the choices in each market. I’m going with magic mushroom with black roof. The color provides contrast so its features can be seen. It will hide dirt, dust, and light scratches/swirls. Overall, in my mind, it just suits the purposeful mission of the grenadier. Eldoret blue is my second choice for many of the same reasons. It would also be more characterful and memorable. I can see myself regretting not going with eldoret blue in the future. I spent many hours and thought making this choice. More so than with any prior car purchase.

Michael Gain

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Mirror @mgohillbilly selections.

Why? Because that is how my wife wants it to look--i think because of a vintage Bronco paint scheme that she remembers

Now, I just need to talk her out of the red ladder frame.

Local time
Reaction score
Mirror @mgohillbilly selections.

Why? Because that is how my wife wants it to look--i think because of a vintage Bronco paint scheme that she remembers

Now, I just need to talk her out of the red ladder frame.
I love the look of the red ladder frame with eldoret, but it's a bit much "look at me" for my tastes. If I were 30 years old or retired, I'd do it. Gray...maybe.

Local time
Reaction score
Apparently I'm one of the few thinking of Shale Blue. Contrasting white roof, and a red frame. I figure it celebrates both 'Murica...and its British heritage :sneaky: I feel like that red frame could also make leaks, etc. stand out a bit more. That could all change, though, once seen in person! Admittedly I'm considering MM as I intend to use it for the sole purpose of escaping to the woods, and Virginia is known for pin stripes as much as it is for rocks...more rocks...oh look another rock! I also rarely wash my trucks :unsure: With that said, a little color in my life wouldn't hurt. I currently have a dark gray Forester XT, a black Rhino Liner-covered Sequoia, and a matte military green-wrapped RAM.

Grenadier.jpg

BD1

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:53 AM
Reaction score
Shale Blue with black top looks good. I want to see SB in person. Right now I am going with Donny Grey. Silver is also a possibility. I think the blue in this picture is over saturated but I like it. I think SB is lighter in person.

332052267_774610170743947_6793808359290306260_n.jpg

Local time
Reaction score
I will stick with Scottish white after seeing it in person at Hollister Hills for the test drive. Classic color and will add the black roof. I also like Sela Green but they did not have one at the test drive so for now my second choice.

Attachments

• 271668945_4766268470105209_7594843835928327958_n.jpg
    271668945_4766268470105209_7594843835928327958_n.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 27
Local time
Reaction score
Right now, Britannia Blue, white top, red frame because it costs nothing at the moment. 🤣 I do have reservations on BB after seeing the prototypes at the demo event. It’s more black than I would hope, but I’m still hopeful.

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score
Shale Blue with black top looks good. I want to see SB in person. Right now I am going with Donny Grey. Silver is also a possibility. I think the blue in this picture is over saturated but I like it. I think SB is lighter in person.

View attachment 7806170

You’re right, SB is slightly lighter and less saturated than what you see in this pic. It’s a lovely colour in the flesh, my choice with white roof.

TBH, they’re all pretty nice up close!

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score

View attachment 7806170

Here you go, here’s a comparison pic I took at a drive day.

BE3D120A-456F-427D-9BFD-C77FBDD58A83.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom