The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Colour ordered or decided upon Australia + NZ

Which main body colour did you order or have you decided upon for the Grenadier.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:51 AM
Reaction score
Scottish white ... specified "on purpose" :sneaky: based on 'function >form" considerations -subtropical climate.
(I'm practising for the inevitable marketing "Jargon Bingo" competition -the more IA advert words you use, the higher the quality of the leather binding on the Owner Handbook )😜

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:51 AM
Reaction score
Brittania Blue...

... influenced no doubt by misplaced nostalgia for the Old Country 🇬🇧. Or is it for the New...? 🇦🇺

10 years in a white defender, so i'm done with that. A white grenadier/ black jewellery looks great, but is bordering on parody. Intellectually untenable, I say!

Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score
White, as solid colours last far longer than clear over base ( metallic ), Scottish white is not really white, cooler in summer, safer ( better night visibility ), and cheaper so I could get more accessories.

Last edited:
Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score
Scottish white. To keep it simple and light colours work better in the summer heat. But if they had a pastel yellow or Eldoret blue was a few shades lighter I would have been sorely tempted. Used the $ saving to get other accessories.
Is it weird to want the Eldoret because it'll look good faded after a decade or so?

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:51 PM
Reaction score
Hi Mgohillbilly, I am also giving Eldoret Blue serious consideration, (with a black roof), as it already appears to be
somewhat faded and a classic color now and into the future. The black rails and black accents on the vehicle
contrast nicely against the Eldoret Blue. DaBull

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mushroom, because in theory it should hide the scratches well, be a good “dust colour” as my Dad used to say, and look great. Only problem with my choice … I still haven’t seen one as yet. 🙂

Here's why I’m not going with my second choice, which would have been Donny Grey. This is my current vehicle …
View attachment 7806126
I, like @Michael H. have the same coloured vehicle and like Michael HATE the way dark coloured cars show scratches. For me it's MM. In fact, my 200 series is now in the panel shop having $7k spent on it getting all the 4x4ing taken out of the body :confused:

Attachments

• LC200GX.jpg
    LC200GX.jpg
    576.4 KB · Views: 13

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I will be getting a clear wrap once the paint has cured, at least down the sides - and thinking maybe a colour wrap on the rear door (maybe Scottish white!)
I spoke to the local panel shop today, he said it shouldn't need "curing" (his words) as it is already possibly 2-3 months old when you receive it 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom