The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Built Date

Maxwell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:25 PM
Reaction score
I‘m looking for all vehicles built on the 13th of January 2023. Mine is ….1080 and was according to the coc documents just built on this day. Would be exciting to get to know other owners and see, if we have the same joy and similar troubles with our Grenadiers 😉

Reactions: PBD

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
I‘m looking for all vehicles built on the 13th of January 2023. Mine is ….1080 and was according to the coc documents just built on this day. Would be exciting to get to know other owners and see, if we have the same joy and similar troubles with our Grenadiers 😉
my vin is 1750 but i thought it was built around Jan 23 - came to dealer in March but only released to me in May.
Biggest issue is the drivers side footwell leak since day one . It is currently at agent for bodyshop repair to safari roof. I am expecting loan grenadier as compensation in next days. Great agent but absolutley NO contact from IA . I' m close to rejecting the vehicle outright. It hinges entirely on how I am treated in the next 2 weeks. I ordered on day one , love the drive BUT......I am no fool with a £78k vehicle.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score
Mine is vin ending in 697, build date 21 December 22. However I suspect it had standing outside long before that waiting for parts!

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score
Your build date is on your certificate of conformity
I wish I was in the Kings arms with you on this grey miserable day for a catch up and a pint or two 🍻

Back
Top Bottom