The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Black Sheep Greetings from the Black Sheep

The fact that our homepage or online shop does not work properly is what brought me here... :rolleyes: Maybe a good sign.....
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for this inconvenience.... We are currently better at manufacturing vehicle accessories than in the design of homepages... especially with such a vehicle, which has caused so many emotions in us, we can't refrain from implementing more and more ideas... Currently we have the problem in our online shop that the bulky goods with wrong shipping costs are shown... so please don't hesitate to write to us before you invest all your money in fictitious shipping costs... ;)
I try to contribute as much as possible to the forum and share my opinions and experiences.
Please don't blame me if I can't be online every day, but work and my silly dog take up a lot of my time...

Greeting from Switzerland
Thomas

bs-logo_schwarz_logo-png.7814929

Last edited by a moderator:

tmarr

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score
I sent them an email before ordering asking about current shipping times and customs and haven't received a reply. I suspect they may be a small operation.

Black Sheep

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
Wait times for ordered accessories. I had ordered several items from Black Sheep in December and I received the rock sliders two weeks ago, The other items, including the steps, have not been shipped. I left a message with them for a response but I have not heard back. Has anyone gotten a similar lack of response or experienced similar delays in shipment? Thank you.
Dear Gibby
We are here for you! Let us know what you need and we help as good as we can.
We are just a team of two and try our best to serv our customers. Please contact us at support@blacksheep-innovations.com

jsc2023

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:33 PM
Reaction score
My experience wi the Blacksheep has been amazing.
I was prepping for the 2024 Alcan Winter Rally (Feb 2024) and urgently (less than 2 weeks till the rally start) needed the external NATO Jerry can holder and universal mounting system.

These guys came through big time!!

In 23 days, I put 12,768 miles on my Grenadier with their external system in place. Not a single rattle, no issues in -25F to -41F.

There gear is the best, in my opinion, based upon my experience in extreme conditions for an extended period of time!!

You won’t be disappointed!

Back
Top Bottom