The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
We're Bison Gear, and our mission is to provide you with the absolute best gear for your next thrilling journey. 🏞
Currently, our focus is on the remarkable INEOS Grenadier, recognized as the ultimate platform for overlanders.

First top-notch products are already out in the market, specially designed to enhance your INEOS experience.
But that's just the beginning! 🚀 Soon, we'll be rolling out an entire range of premium gear, meticulously crafted for your INEOS Grenadier.

Stay ahead of the adventure game with Bison Gear – where quality meets exploration! 🏕🔧

bison-gear_ineos.jpg
GRNDN-EXT-3.jpg
SH-INEOS-2.jpg
PXL_20231128_121527969.jpg

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
7:23 PM
Reaction score
Roofrack looks interesting. Can you please provide details how it is attached to the Grenadier. Maybe even publish the mounting instructions.
What would be the simplest configuration if I need two crossbars for rooftent only?
What is the distance between roof and rack? Will the rooftent fastening-screws be reachable?
Roof Rack is installed to Bison Gear mounting brackets (same as for external molle panels, it use factory mounting points). Roof rack ads 6 cm to the total height of the car.
As for RTT mount, cross bars are side mounted so you can install them to the roof rack and then place on the car and crew bars from the sides.

20240425_132549.jpg

nmoeder

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score
Roofrack looks interesting. Can you please provide details how it is attached to the Grenadier. Maybe even publish the mounting instructions.
What would be the simplest configuration if I need two crossbars for rooftent only?
What is the distance between roof and rack? Will the rooftent fastening-screws be reachable?
If you look at their webpage, they have an image of the rack and you can see the brackets that it attaches to. They do not have install instructions posted yet.

1714061418318.jpg

But if you look at the page for the molle panels, there are detailed instructions in PDF with images and you can see the mounting brackets. The roof looks like it attaches to that.

I have the molle panels installed on mine. Waiting for the roof rack to come my way.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
I'd like to give a big SHOUT OUT to Bison Gear's customer service. As referenced in my post above, I ordered the roof shelf and double shelf compartments. Well, the initial package I received included the roof shelf and only one shelf compartment. I sent Bison Gear a picture of the package contents, pointed out the missing shelf, and asked them when they were going to send me the second shelf. Their customer service team acknowledged and apologized for the mistake, and within two hours thereafter had my second shelf in FedEx's hands for delivery to me, which I received this week in good order. That's very impressive customer service. First class, and that is unfortunately getting more and more rare these days. I also love the fact they reinforce the sides of their boxes. The boxes came through in great shape. Good job!

Back
Top Bottom