The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
We're Bison Gear, and our mission is to provide you with the absolute best gear for your next thrilling journey. 🏞
Currently, our focus is on the remarkable INEOS Grenadier, recognized as the ultimate platform for overlanders.

First top-notch products are already out in the market, specially designed to enhance your INEOS experience.
But that's just the beginning! 🚀 Soon, we'll be rolling out an entire range of premium gear, meticulously crafted for your INEOS Grenadier.

Stay ahead of the adventure game with Bison Gear – where quality meets exploration! 🏕🔧

bison-gear_ineos.jpg
GRNDN-EXT-3.jpg
SH-INEOS-2.jpg
PXL_20231128_121527969.jpg

Karearea

Production/Transit
Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
7:06 PM
Reaction score
Looks awesome, what is the width of the cross rails please?
I’m keen to attach a Thule roofbox using their standard clamp. (I think max opening of this is 100mm)
Can you ship to NZ?
Cheers
Pedro
Hello,

Crossbars are 151 cm wide. We ship world wide.

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
I just tried to order the roof rack and the site wouldn't let me use the discount code. @Bison-Gear

Last edited:

Karearea

Production/Transit
Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

Crossbars are 151 cm wide. We ship world wide.
Thanks guys, but I’m after the individual width measured front to rear of the multiple cross bars above the vehicle roof? This is where I would fix a roofbox to.
Cheers

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks guys, but I’m after the individual width measured front to rear of the multiple cross bars above the vehicle roof? This is where I would fix a roofbox to.
Cheers
I'm not sure which dimensions you're interested in, but attached drawing should answer your question.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 00.27.22.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 00.27.22.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 56

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
On Bison Gear roof rack you can arrange panels to fit your needs best.

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
At Bison Gear, we've pooled our expertise to create the ultimate table tailored for off-road and overland trucks, culminating in our latest offering designed exclusively for the Ineos Grenadier.

Key Features:

• Enhanced Versatility: The front boasts a MOLLE panel with predrilled holes, facilitating the easy installation of extra accessories like knives and axes.
  • Durability Guaranteed: Crafted with a robust stainless steel top, ensuring resilience against rugged conditions.
  • Expandable Workspace: With a convenient slide-out extension board, providing additional surface area whenever required.
  • Effortless Operation: Incorporating a self-latching mechanism operable with just one hand, simplifying usability on the go.
  • Sleek and Space-Saving: Designed with a slim profile and contours that seamlessly align with the factory trim, ensuring a cohesive aesthetic.

IMG_8447.jpg
IMG_8427.jpg

IMG_8449.jpg
IMG_8420.jpg

Last edited:

MACS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Roofrack looks interesting. Can you please provide details how it is attached to the Grenadier. Maybe even publish the mounting instructions.
What would be the simplest configuration if I need two crossbars for rooftent only?
What is the distance between roof and rack? Will the rooftent fastening-screws be reachable?

Back
Top Bottom