The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Ask the dealer Halliwell Jones Chester UK Q&A Thread

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score
I have never seen it on the price list in Germany. I would order it in a minute as I wouldn’t had to redesign the cable of my portable compressor.
Yes ~ there can only be confusion as to whether it's standard equipment, or bundled in one of the options.

I think it may be included in the high load auxiliary switch & electrical preparation pack, as I was told it was necessary for both winches and I think these (one front and this one at the back) may be the hard connection points.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:07 AM
Reaction score
Yes ~ there can only be confusion as to whether it's standard equipment, or bundled in one of the options.

I think it may be included in the high load auxiliary switch & electrical preparation pack, as I was told it was necessary for both winches and I think these (one front and this one at the back) may be the hard connection points.
Which would be very cool 👍
I hope you are right

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
I think it borders on embarrassing that our only official link to Ineos is via Steve who kindly assists us as best he can. So glad he is my local dealer but a bit tedious having no feedback from the builder. On the plus side. I will keep the faith going for now at least.
I will continue to help as much as I can, whether your car is coming through me or not. Please be assured though that everyone I have spoken to at INEOS have been fantastic and are working flat out. I will do the same as long as my Mrs doesn't start shouting at me for working at 10PM 😂😂

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
A few new questions, if I may:

1. Are the headlights handed, or as with the tail lights, are they interchangeable?

2. Safari windows - are the first series production vehicles going to have roller blinds now? If not the first series production vehicles is there a plan to introduce them later?

3. Wing top chequerplate - are they made from steel or aluminium?

4. Locking and unlocking the vehicle - is this key only or can you use the key fob plipper?

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score

1. Are the headlights handed, or as with the tail lights, are they interchangeable?

2. Safari windows - are the first series production vehicles going to have roller blinds now? If not the first series production vehicles is there a plan to introduce them later?

4. Locking and unlocking the vehicle - is this key only or can you use the key fob plipper?
Just sent them to three of the aftersales guys at INEOS, hopefully get an answer fairly quickly.

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

The key I saw last weekend is a traditional flip key and has remote locking / unlocking buttons.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hey

Brilliant. Many Thanks.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Steve
As someone with extensive experience in car sales and in connection with another thread on here related to residual values. Do you have any thoughts to share on the ideal spec for a vehicle based in UK?

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Steve
As someone with extensive experience in car sales and in connection with another thread on here related to residual values. Do you have any thoughts to share on the ideal spec for a vehicle based in UK?
The item that keeps coming to mind is the overhead switch panel as in a few years the amount of accessories for this car will be endless. An awful lot have also put front and rear diff locks on the car. These two items I would say will help RV most but only time will tell.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Steve, do any of your customers have problems downloading the 'Order Summary' from the IG website a count?

Also has anyone now got an 'Estimated Build Month' date on their account page yet or has this now changed to delivery date and been filled in?

Reason I ask is that for 2 weeks or more I have not been able to download the summary and all that IA say is 'website under construction'

tks in advance

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:07 AM
Reaction score
I just tried out and everything worked fine for me.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Steve, do any of your customers have problems downloading the 'Order Summary' from the IG website a count?

Also has anyone now got an 'Estimated Build Month' date on their account page yet or has this now changed to delivery date and been filled in?

Reason I ask is that for 2 weeks or more I have not been able to download the summary and all that IA say is 'website under construction'

tks in advance
Summary works for me. Was out of action for around 24 Hrs. Can’t seem to download an invoice though.
Had a separate email from Ineos telling me revised delivery date of March/April. Original’Build’ date was December. Nothing shows on my webpage though.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score

tks in advance
PDF download function was disabled after price increase as it was pulling new price through and not the old ones. I haven't had anyone calling me over build month other than the normal "where's my car" one.

I would imagine once the price side of things has settled you'll be able to download the pdf again.

Steve.

simonpa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:07 PM
Reaction score
Steve - welcome to Monday morning !
I haven't received my contract yet and would like to change original order to include black leather seats........
should I contact my 'dealer/agent' Endeavour Gerrards Cross or wait for Ineos to send contract ?

Thanks

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Steve - welcome to Monday morning !
I haven't received my contract yet and would like to change original order to include black leather seats........
should I contact my 'dealer/agent' Endeavour Gerrards Cross or wait for Ineos to send contract ?

Thanks
If you need any spec changes, contact your agent ASAP.

Local time
Reaction score
During you induction day's did you do any night driving i.e can the cabin lights be dimmed and how bad are the lights?

Back
Top Bottom