Country Flags
Welcome back Guest think about enabling your country flag to let everyone know where you are based. Click on your username " Guest " or avatar at the top right of the screen and then 'Country Flag Select' pick your flag from the list. If your flag is not there then reach out...
The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

UK dealers announced but a tidbit that I missed that may clear up who will be the dealer in the US

ADVAW8S

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Founding Guard
Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score
For US folks, Existing BMW franchisees are being specifically targeted, it said, due to their existing “expertise in servicing the Grenadier’s BMW engines”.  This only strengthens my belief that BMW dealers will be the go-to Dealers in the US

UK Dealer list
he 24 Ineos retail locations confirmed so far in the UK are:
  • Bowker, Ribble Valley
  • Busseys, Attleborough
  • Cambria, Birmingham
  • Cambria, Edinburgh
  • Car Barn, Beamish
  • Chandlers, Belton
  • Chandlers, Horncastle
  • Compass, Bridgwater
  • Day's, Neath
  • Denton, Skipton
  • Endeavour, Gerrards Cross
  • Halliwell Jones, Chester
  • Harwoods, Portsmouth
  • Heritage, Dorchester
  • Heritage, Gloucester
  • Hollybrook, Belfast
  • Jardine, Colchester
  • Jardine, Sevenoaks
  • JT Hughes, Telford
  • Lloyd, Carlisle
  • Ocean, Plymouth
  • Sandicliffe, Nottingham
  • Northampton, retailer confirmed
  • West London, retailer confirmed

grenadierguy

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Founding Guard
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
Country
United-States
They specifically said at my event (here in the US) that BMW is not likely to be a service center. 

ADVAW8S

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting

N d plume

First Posts
Local time
Reaction score
Pending any sort of arrangement, and assuming a warranty, what resource does a new owner have? Please.

d1rty

First Posts
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Country
United-States
grenadierguy said:
They specifically said at my event (here in the US) that BMW is not likely to be a service center. 

I heard similar, and I took it to be an affirmation of the Bosch service centers as non-dealer service centers to "fill in the white space between dealers".  Makes sense that BMW dealers to also be Grenadier dealers though?  Service technicians familiar with the engine/trans, probably similar demographics with regards to buyers (these ain't cheap), etc.

We've got a few months until we find out.

Jeremy996

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Country
United-Kingdom
[QUOTE username=N d plume userid=8895236 postid=1332512318]Pending any sort of arrangement, and assuming a warranty, what resource does a new owner have? Please.[/QUOTE]

Posh, interactive, graphically based manual and parts book. 24 hour parts delivery and flying spanner service.

Although JLR have lots of dealers near populations of owners, try getting the resources to fix a modern JLR product yourself!  

Top Bottom