The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Ask the dealer/agent Sandicliffe Nottingham UK Q&A Thread

Local time
11:49 PM
Reaction score
When I once was in Swindon for the Royal Air Tattoo in Fairford, I was looking for the railway and bus station. So I came across a taxi driver and wanted to be as polite as I could, and friendly asked him "Excuse me, Sir, but could you tell me where the railway station is?"

He answered "Oh yes, I could" and continued to read his magazine.

That was my first experience with British Humor.

He btw. apologised when he noticed my baffled face and explained me of course where to go. ;-)
Or he could have been nasty and told you where to go.

Clunster

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Simon and welcome - Could I ask how the customer portal is working, have you as a dealer got all the prospective customer info you need, individual order specs etc?

Local time
Reaction score
Hi Simon and welcome - Could I ask how the customer portal is working, have you as a dealer got all the prospective customer info you need, individual order specs etc?
Hi and thank you for the welcome, the portal is still going through a teething stage but seems to be working well and functioning as it should and all info seems to be there and be correct 👍 also allowing us make amendments to the configuration of vehicles if not within the 60 day build slot.

Local time
Reaction score
Now that is interesting information worth hearing. Are you able to tell which alterations will cause delays in expected build dates?
Colour change may sometimes change the build date and also drive chain alterations (which INEOS do not recommend changing) but each case is unique so if you confer with your agent for guidance then they should be able to assist on timescales etc for each amend, I have personally found that the amendments I have made have had no impact on build slots. Hope this helps 👍

Local time
Reaction score
On another note, I have found out the finance calculator should be going live as of Monday from Santander and the rate will be set at 8.9%APR so that is some positive news for you guys 💥💥💥👍

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
Now that is interesting information worth hearing. Are you able to tell which alterations will cause delays in expected build dates?
INEOS told me yesterday that when they call to confirm the final configuration of your car and contract - you can ask for an further amendment and, while you wait on the phone, they will plug that change into their system and it will advise of any date movement in your production (I assume based on current parts available ).

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:49 AM
Reaction score
It would be interesting whether those who already got their call for “closing” the contract in July will get another call before the 60 day clock really begins to tick.
I do not want to make any changes. But there are some features I could live without if they would bring the delivery time up.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
I do want to make a couple of changes, adding a Roo bar & Winch.

I guess if their parts inventory at the date of my car's production have these in stock then adding these options shouldn't delay production but if not......then how much delay, that's the issue.

This is what they will tell me in 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom