The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Ask the dealer Halliwell Jones Chester UK Q&A Thread

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score
Steve - have you come across anyone who has noticed large price fluctuations in their orders. I posted in another thread after logging into my account just now my order is 18k cheaper! Still cannot download a pdf breakdown.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Steve - have you come across anyone who has noticed large price fluctuations in their orders. I posted in another thread after logging into my account just now my order is 18k cheaper! Still cannot download a pdf breakdown.
I take it you have logged out and back in again?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ineos say everything looks fine their side and I'm definitely not getting a bargain. Have had to send them a screenshot to investigate.
Glitch in the mainframe,
Hopefully none in the subframe!

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Ineos say everything looks fine their side and I'm definitely not getting a bargain. Have had to send them a screenshot to investigate.
Glitch in the mainframe,
Hopefully none in the subframe!
Sorry, I was down at Glanusk again all day yesterday, I take it your order is all correct and fine though?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry, I was down at Glanusk again all day yesterday, I take it your order is all correct and fine though?
Nice. Well as far as I'm told. I cannot see anything under the summary button and haven't been able too for weeks. Agent says all is well in their portal, Ineos yet to reply after I sent them the screenshot.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Actually just had an email reply;

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give this information, this is very helpful!

The team will look into this further and I will contact you next week for an update.

I apologies for this issue and I will also chase the PDF you requested also.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

INEOS Grenadier Customer Service

end

Back
Top Bottom