The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Hello from Halliwell Jones Chester

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

First of all, thank you for allowing us to join your forum. 

My name is Steve and I am based in Chester UK at Halliwell Jones, we will be delivering vehicles from here along with helping people with their orders. I am sure there are a million questions regarding orders, build dates and delivery times along with much more.

I will do my best to answer as and when I can through this forum for you. 

If you have any ideas or input with regards to what you would like from me, then please feel free to ask.

Please do bear in mind though that this is all new so I won't have the answers for everything yet but I will do my best to find out for you.

Kind Regards

Steve.

Stu_Barnes

Fixer & General Dogsbody
Staff member
Reservation Holder
Reaction score
Country
Abkhazia
Thanks for joining the forum Steve, we finally got there.

I've created a pinned thread in the dealer section specifically for Q&A's to you.

Halliwell Jones Thread Direct Link

Stu.

Last edited:
Top Bottom