The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Q&A Americas Will Ineos allow you to spec a heavier spring in your build than their build sheet generates.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:07 PM
Reaction score
If I decide to not option either the side steps or rock sliders because I prefers an aftermarket solution, will Ineos allow us to request a heavier spring set up as if we did option either a side step or rock slider.
That way, when we put on an after market side step or rock slider, the vehicle will already have the proper springs for the added weight. Would be nice if they could accommodate us on this and save us the
cost of ordering new proper heavier springs and paying for them to be installed.

Solution
INEOS Americas Response:

"The spring rates are determined by the options selected at the time of ordering, thereby enabling our production team in Hambach to install the appropriate suspension components. This provides the optimum balance of ride and dynamic performance while delivering the advertised payload and load-carrying performance."

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
If I decide to not option either the side steps or rock sliders because I prefers an aftermarket solution, will Ineos allow us to request a heavier spring set up as if we did option either a side step or rock slider.
That way, when we put on an after market side step or rock slider, the vehicle will already have the proper springs for the added weight. Would be nice if they could accommodate us on this and save us the
cost of ordering new proper heavier springs and paying for them to be installed.
I don’t expect selection of these accessories comes with, or requires, re-rated springs.

Vote:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:07 PM
Reaction score
INEOS Americas Response:

"The spring rates are determined by the options selected at the time of ordering, thereby enabling our production team in Hambach to install the appropriate suspension components. This provides the optimum balance of ride and dynamic performance while delivering the advertised payload and load-carrying performance."

Vote:
Solution
Back
Top Bottom