The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where are all of the USA delivery and first impressions posts?

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score
We have just put up our first video on our new Grenadier. I will put up a review video after driving it for a while but we got to thinking about why we bought the Grenadier and that is what we did this first video on. It is here if you have any interest in checking it out. And yes I cocked up my knee which is going to impact our travel for a bit sadly (but hoping not too badly).

View: https://youtu.be/2pwdBA8P89E?si=1rzpcR4MlAhsbUv1

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score
We have just put up our first video on our new Grenadier. I will put up a review video after driving it for a while but we got to thinking about why we bought the Grenadier and that is what we did this first video on. It is here if you have any interest in checking it out. And yes I cocked up my knee which is going to impact our travel for a bit sadly (but hoping not too badly).

View: https://youtu.be/2pwdBA8P89E?si=1rzpcR4MlAhsbUv1
Congrats! 🥂
Hope to see you around the area soon!

bazooka tooth

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score
I've had my Grenadier for almost two months now, it's great. Every now and then I get a few speed assist amber lights that pop up and disappear, and the car play sometimes doesn't kick in but that's usually my iPhone's fault. Overall it drives great; I made it to Peter's Mill & Taskers Gap (OHV trail) twice before it closed for the season and it was a blast off-road. More comfortable than my ROW D90 off road! lol - I know it doesn't take much.

Still waiting for my rear access ladder, RAI and interior utility belt accessories from RDS. Might look at alternatives soon.

IMG_5408.jpegIMG_5405.jpegIMG_5405.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom