The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where are all of the USA delivery and first impressions posts?

thale10

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:45 PM
Reaction score
I know a lot of vehicles have been delivered but very few have posted about it. Please share pics and impressions.

I am picking mine up the 26th and will be driving from Colorado Springs to Breckenridge and then back to Lawrence, KS. Will have a lot of info to share after 12 hours behind the wheel in the mountains and on the highway.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:45 PM
Reaction score
They seem to be scattered hither and thither, but, as with anything else, people are more likely to spend the time posting about negatives than the positives

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm still waiting to see Trialmasters out there. Seems they're still not being delivered. Would love to give my review!

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:45 PM
Reaction score
I think the best source of US first impressions would be Wallenius Wilhelmsen employees working at the ports... I think there's maybe 10 US deliveries on here so far and not sure what percentage of owners are on here but I'd imagine it's pretty good.

DrCrankn

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I know a lot of vehicles have been delivered but very few have posted about it. Please share pics and impressions.

I am picking mine up the 26th and will be driving from Colorado Springs to Breckenridge and then back to Lawrence, KS. Will have a lot of info to share after 12 hours behind the wheel in the mountains and on the highway.
What's great about the Grenadier is the height and the front door opening. First vehicle I can just step into versus reverse birth canal plus unloading the cargo area is perfect. Easy to reach in and grab with no worries about overhead lift gate. Also good driver head and leg room. One wish is the windshield was about 5" higher or the front seat lowered a few more inches, cuts my vision esp at traffic signals.

Very interested in your feedback regarding the long drive. For the short jaunts thus far I enjoy the drive, I'm not a fan of the smooth luxury experience and the Grenadier is perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_1752.jpg
    IMG_1752.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1748.jpg
    IMG_1748.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 106

thale10

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
What's great about the Grenadier is the height and the front door opening. First vehicle I can just step into versus reverse birth canal plus unloading the cargo area is perfect. Easy to reach in and grab with no worries about overhead lift gate. Also good driver head and leg room. One wish is the windshield was about 5" higher or the front seat lowered a few more inches, cuts my vision esp at traffic signals.

Very interested in your feedback regarding the long drive. For the short jaunts thus far I enjoy the drive, I'm not a fan of the smooth luxury experience and the Grenadier is perfect.
Looks great!

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score

Looking good guys!!!!

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Sat afternoon pickup? I think you were inside doing paperwork when we stopped by. I kicked myself later for not taking/posting a pic. Sewell and their Christmas bows! 😂 Congrats! Looks great!

Local time
Reaction score

Picked up my sela green field master and absolutely love it! A couple of annoyances that I’m sure will be worked out. 1. The altimeter reads -125 ft at sea level. Have asked for a solution
2. The infamous speed click associated with the speed assist is aggravating but tolerable. Have to disable it each time you start the car. Also yield a speed assist limited caution light frequently
Also found out that the Belstaff coat that comes with the fieldmaster will be part of an email sent six to 8 weeks after pickup.

It’s an incredible vehicle, far better than the older defenders I’ve drive

Attachments

• IMG_5317.jpeg
    IMG_5317.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 39

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:45 PM
Reaction score
Picked up my sela green field master and absolutely love it! A couple of annoyances that I’m sure will be worked out. 1. The altimeter reads -125 ft at sea level. Have asked for a solution
2. The infamous speed click associated with the speed assist is aggravating but tolerable. Have to disable it each time you start the car. Also yield a speed assist limited caution light frequently
Also found out that the Belstaff coat that comes with the fieldmaster will be part of an email sent six to 8 weeks after pickup.

It’s an incredible vehicle, far better than the older defenders I’ve drive
Hi Obxgrenadier, Congratulations on your New Sela Green Grenadier with Scottish White Roof.
Although New, it looks like a timeless classic already. Miles of Smiles to you! DaBull

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered 8/16/32 last change was 9/28/23 delivered 2/3/24. Right in line with my 911 as it took 4 months as well.

I now have 246 miles on it and everything has been flawless except for the Apple Car Play issue which was remdied by rebooting the darn phone. My wife is a little irritated that there is no door lock actuator on the passenger side. I have ordered a few items to make it mine. Ineos Bullbar from Expedition HQ in Au, Buzz Overland sliders from their US affiliate OK4WD in New Jersey ok4wd.com, Tougher Africa seat covers https://tougher.co.za/, rear seat recline mod, XPEL 10mm on front clip.

Looking forward to getting it off pavement at some point.

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Picked ours up on Wed and so far we are very happy. Steering is a non issue after the first time you experience the lack of self centering and what it feels like. Only dash light was leaving the dealership due to the battery charge being under 50% but cleared up after a few miles. Getting some video up on YouTube shortly and pondering the build. All accessories arrived except for the roof rack But allowed me to realize it won’t fit in the garage with the roof rack. Already been stopped multiple times by curious folks. The speed warning is annoying yes but the dealer put it into our favorites during the orientation (huh, must be some negative comments!)

One surprise is that the Grenadier roof is higher than our JKU on 35s with a 3.5 inch lift!

Back
Top Bottom