The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Where are all the Grenadiers?

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
So, it’s the aides of March and the CO dealer just posted that they had delivered their 100th IG. For some reason I thought they had said in the past that they had 400 on order for this first year. That doesn’t seem that encouraging to me? If they are 1/4 through, and IGs have been being delivered for a solid 3 months…. Doesn’t that work out to almost taking the full year?

Any stats on how many IG orders have been filled?

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
3:40 PM
Reaction score
So, it’s the aides of March and the CO dealer just posted that they had delivered their 100th IG. For some reason I thought they had said in the past that they had 400 on order for this first year. That doesn’t seem that encouraging to me? If they are 1/4 through, and IGs have been being delivered for a solid 3 months…. Doesn’t that work out to almost taking the full year?

Any stats on how many IG orders have been filled?

List below from NYK Lines. Walleniuswilhelmsen has also delivered hundreds of vehicles.

1710205650699.png

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What was the estimate on the number of pre-orders? For some reason 6000 in my head?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What was the estimate on the number of pre-orders? For some reason 6000 in my head?
6,000ish reservations; by the time vehicles started hitting the street I believe the number grew to somewhere north of 8,000

ChoppaMC

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:40 PM
Reaction score
I spoken with Chris at Red Noland last week and they have close to 100 on the lot. Most of those for delivery, including mine. He mentioned trucks have been showing up much more rapidly during February and March. It seems like West coast shipments have picked up with NYK boats being used.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That’s great to hear! The maths weren’t working out it seems, but that would help. That would imply that they are about half way through.

offroadpharm

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Viking Queen (NYK Vehicle Transporter) Docked early this morning at Port of Hueneme, CA and is currently unloading West Coast Grens.

S52

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I still haven't seen one "out in the wild" yet- Which is surprising considering I'm in the Bay Area where its common to see lots of new high end cars cruising around. Already lost count of how many Cyber-Trucks I've seen in a 10 mile radius of my home.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I still haven't seen one "out in the wild" yet- Which is surprising considering I'm in the Bay Area where its common to see lots of new high end cars cruising around. Already lost count of how many Cyber-Trucks I've seen in a 10 mile radius of my home.

You could have a multi vehicle pile-up of G-wagons in Denver there are so many around…. Rivans are pretty common, haven’t seen a Cyber-truck, but I have a home office and don’t get out much in traffic.

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
You could have a multi vehicle pile-up of G-wagons in Denver there are so many around…. Rivans are pretty common, haven’t seen a Cyber-truck, but I have a home office and don’t get out much in traffic.

Saw Cyber Truck last week. Let's just say not my style :)

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Probably the same cyber truck doing laps. They all look the same.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've seen two in Northern Virginia and pictures of another. One was at the owners house, the other parked in Old Town Alexandria.

Back
Top Bottom