The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What Spare Parts would you bring?

MotoBenny

Production/Transit
Local time
5:48 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone- my first post here! My Grenadier arrives in about a month. It’s a gasoline powered wagon with steel wheels, rough pack (locking diffs) and rubber floors. I’m based in Montreal but the only dealer in Canada is in Toronto. I’d like to build two kits:
1. Maintenance kit - all the parts I’d need for the first year of use. I’d like to have these parts on hand so I can bring the vehicle to a good local garage or do it myself with my diesel mechanic friend…
2. Travel Kit - all the parts I should carry on the vehicle for a two week 5,000 km trip through northern Canada or Mexico/Baja (for example). I currently have a Ram AEV and have been carrying 50 Kgs of parts around for a few years now, thankfully needing very little of it.

I’d appreciate any guidance the group can give me on these two kits.

Thanks!

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome! @Jean Mercier would be a good resource for this request as well as several others on the forum.

KO Ineos in Framingham MA and Curry Ineos in Danbury CT are almost as close as Toronto to you.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:48 AM
Reaction score
FYI there is a toolkit thread on this forum
Torx bits are required
You may want to pack a rattle gun and any other power tools that could be needed on a long trip.
Battery operated chainsaw for clearing tracks etc
It's hard to stop with the boy scout preparedness, but more is needed if you travel solo/remotely.

Last edited:

MotoBenny

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks guys. If anyone has a photo of their tool kit please post it. The first Canadian Grenadiers have landed in Halifax. There are 70 in total of which 40 were pre ordered. Would be great to do a ride with the ones from Eastern Canada. I have some great trails that are a challenge for Jeep Rubicons so if anyone is near me let me know if you want to test your Grenadier!

Back
Top Bottom