The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
Good Morning Grenadier Fam!

We are excited to announce two new (of many to come) products for your Grenadier - Our Maxtrax Spare Tire Mount and Rotopax Spare Tire Mount. Both of these are a very easy install with no modification needed. You remove your Spare tire cover or storage box, bolt to the existing M8 holes using the factory Torx screw, adjust the brackets, and you are good to go! All orders will ship in roughly 2-3 weeks max. Ill do my best to answer any tech questions you have today asap.

Maxtrax Mount Specs:
- Our Propriotary latch that we have been selling for over 3 years that is proven, durable, lockable, and works with 2 maxtrax, 4 maxtrax, 2 regular with 2 extremes, or 2 extremes. We designed the latch this way so you can use whatever amount you want. If you own 2 and buy two more, this mount will still work 100%. It also works to attach in any of the handles on the Maxtrax. We have it high in the pictures for clearing the tire, but you can center it as well if you dont care about them showing up in your rear back up camera or departure angle. The latches also work with deformed, old, new or any state your maxtrax are in. They dont need to be "new" to work with our mount.
- The mounting bracket is adjustable and fully stainless. It will work with all factory wheel tire combos, and there is some adjustment to work with other wheels as well.

Rotopax Mount Specs:
Same bracket pieces as the Maxtrax Mount less a few riveted on parts. All stainless Construction and you can mount the rotopax Latch (not included) either vertically or horizontally. This will work with multiple tanks, typically 4 gallons (2 tanks or the long 4 gallon).

Links:
MAXTRAX:

ROTOPAX:

These are in stock and ready to ship from us and ok4wd.

Thanks!
AJ

Attachments

• 4B6A7401.JPG
    4B6A7401.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 63
  • 4B6A7404.JPG
    4B6A7404.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 66
  • 4B6A7407.JPG
    4B6A7407.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 65
  • 4B6A7409.JPG
    4B6A7409.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 62
  • 4B6A7413.JPG
    4B6A7413.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 53
  • 4B6A7438.JPG
    4B6A7438.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_8636.jpg
    IMG_8636.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 61
  • 4B6A7460.JPG
    4B6A7460.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 290
Last edited:

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score
Bump after approval of post! Thanks guys and let us know if you have any questions!

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score
Looks like the mounts accommodate a wider wheel/tire but could it be done with some offset to allow for larger diameter tires? I don't plan to upsize anytime soon but that will probably be done a lot.

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
It will work with a bigger tire for sure

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score
It will work with a bigger tire for sure
I totally missed that it wasn't a whole replacement wheel mount. That's great. I currently have tred pros. Do you know if your mount is compatible with those?

GPFACTOR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I totally missed that it wasn't a whole replacement wheel mount. That's great. I currently have tred pros. Do you know if your mount is compatible with those?
It’s compatible with Maxtrax, maxtrax extremes, maxtrax lites (those just got released), and the mini maxtrax. So yeah it works with maxtrax. The new lites should be pretty popular. Half the price and about 2/3 the length of the regulars. We will
Post a pic with those mounted once we get a set.

Back
Top Bottom