The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

US Build date

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:04 AM
Reaction score
I just received the email in the US for my build date. Currently it says Q4 of 2023. So not to specific it it’s something. I would assume delivery is then by Feb ideally. Anyone else receive this today? My reservation was OCT 1 2021.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:04 AM
Reaction score
Got an email but no build date yet, but will provide more info by end of August.

liebke

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
My preorder number is #9339, reserved on 9/29/2021.

Last edited:

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:04 AM
Reaction score
Got the email too!

Reservation date 9-29-21
Pre-order number: 9708
Estimated build window: Q4 2023

Last edited:

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Also got the same Q4 build window, it is just an estimate. Also this section for folks that haven’t received their build window:

Why have some received their estimated build window, while others have not?

For those who placed an initial reservation, we’re working our way through pre-orders based on the original reservation date. After this, for those who did not place a reservation, we’re taking the same approach, working through the pre-orders in chronological order. The number of pre-orders received has been phenomenal. This has taken us longer than expected, working with our Hambach scheduling teams, to allocate to production. However, we commit that this will be complete, with every customer who placed a pre-order up to the end of July receiving an estimated build window from us by the end of August. The team will continue to process and schedule any subsequent pre-orders just as quickly as possible. Apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience!

Local time
Reaction score
I just received the email in the US for my build date. Currently it says Q4 of 2023. So not to specific it it’s something. I would assume delivery is then by Feb ideally. Anyone else receive this today? My reservation was OCT 1 2021.
Received same email this morning saying Q4. Also said my pre-order number is 9373. Anyone know if that number is for US only or does it refer to the overall production number?

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Reservation date: 9/29/21
Pre-order date: 6/27/23
• Pre-order number: 9637
• Estimated build window: Q4 2023

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Received same email this morning saying Q4. Also said my pre-order number is 9373. Anyone know if that number is for US only or does it refer to the overall production number?
It doesn't directly translate (numerically) into either necessarily; simply a reference number with some sort of order

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Received mine and I’m in the 11k range. Not sure what that really translates into.

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Reservation Date: November 19th, 2022
Pre-order Date: August 15th, 2023 (#14399)
Build Month: Blank

I am seeing on this Forum owners in the 9000's getting build month = Q4. I am willing to bet mine goes into Q1, perhaps late Q1.

It will then take up to 3 months to actually deliver once built for sure. So maybe I'll get mine around June perhaps. That is what I am expecting anyways. Sooner would be a bonus.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:04 PM
Reaction score
Reservation Date: November 19th, 2022
Pre-order Date: August 15th, 2023 (#14399)
Build Month: Blank

I am seeing on this Forum owners in the 9000's getting build month = Q4. I am willing to bet mine goes into Q1, perhaps late Q1.

It will then take up to 3 months to actually deliver once built for sure. So maybe I'll get mine around June perhaps. That is what I am expecting anyways. Sooner would be a bonus.
At the moment it is around 15 months from date of order to date of delivery in Australia

Tjhappel

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
2:04 AM
Reaction score
I’m sure they’re doing deliveries by coast first in the USA right? I ordered right away and have had a deposit since day one and just checking in I’m somehow order 17909 from August 18th ( located in so cal). Anyway I am hoping they’re doing it in waves and I’m not mysteriously now next summer. I’ll be jealous!

Back
Top Bottom