The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

The Install The D250SE video is now up on YouTube

Ragman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score
As we keep working on the Grenadier we installed the CTEK D250SE in conjunction with our Smartpass 120. The installation went pretty smoothly as I had spent a lot of time here to make sure I had the parts I needed before starting. The only real headache was lining up the bracket with the factory mounting bracket as the Black Sheep bracket forced the 120 slightly under the plastic trim pieces. Once I had finished up I was poking around and realized that tI had misread the portable solar panels I was using (Bluetti PV200) thinking the max output was 20.5 but was in fact 26 and change VOC, but I had ordered the D250SE last fall well before the Grenadier arrived so I am in the process of adding a set of Eco Flow 220 Bifacial panels which will work nicely. If you are considering the D250SE make sure that you look at the entire system you are considering as CTEK might not be the best choice-but it still functions as a DC-DC charger regardless.

And thanks again to everyone on the forum who set me on the correct path!

If you are interested in the process you can have a look here-

View: https://youtu.be/fQpLAx0IUaY?si=jgw8K1Pwbx7K-wXv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom