The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Taking delivery of my new INEOS 2 seat Utility

Andy Cooke

Production/Transit
Local time
7:40 AM
Reaction score
Afternoon all, i inadvertantly forgot to order a Tow bar and electrics, believing an after-market version would be available. However, it appears that whilst it looks easy to simply bolt on a tow hitch, the electrics are something else. So, in a conversation with INEOS they informed me that a solution was now available and that i should speak to the dealer. So, spoke to the dealer to ask them to fit one only to be told that no solution exists, so i went onto LIVE chat with INEOS only to be told that the dealer may have the answer and to order the parts. The outcome is, now after-market Tow bar or single electrics is YET available, so would appreciate anyones thoughts if a solution is available. Thank you,

255/85

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
11:40 PM
Reaction score
Our US dealer confirmed yesterday that the towbar and wiring can be added after delivery. That's all I know.

EDIT: He said their Ineos rep confirmed this.

Last edited:

Andy Cooke

Production/Transit
Local time
7:40 AM
Reaction score
Our US dealer confirmed yesterday that the towbar and wiring can be added after delivery. That's all I know.

EDIT: He said their Ineos rep confirmed this.
Tell me more as soon as you are able. Thank you, as it will help a host of us,

Back
Top Bottom