The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

US Delivery Timeframe

TxGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:15 AM
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have a Field Master in Donny Gray on order and I was just informed that the vehicle is waiting to get picked up for transit. Just a few days before my dealer said that me delivery was looking like June 2024. I am curious if anyone can share their experience with transit to delivery timeframe. The portal haven't been updated yet when I log in, as a matter of fact it still shows "pre-ordered" for the status but the dealer showed me a different status why my VIN and customer service told me that it was built and waiting to be picked up.

Any information is appreciated.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:15 AM
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have a Field Master in Donny Gray on order and I was just informed that the vehicle is waiting to get picked up for transit. Just a few days before my dealer said that me delivery was looking like June 2024. I am curious if anyone can share their experience with transit to delivery timeframe. The portal haven't been updated yet when I log in, as a matter of fact it still shows "pre-ordered" for the status but the dealer showed me a different status why my VIN and customer service told me that it was built and waiting to be picked up.

From departure to Baltimore, with a stop in the UK before heading over, IIRCC the trip took 15 days. My truck was discharged off the ship on Jan. 3rd and unfortunately it's still sitting at the port.

JonSutton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:15 PM
Reaction score
Hi All,

Similar experience in the UK - Ineos said it was two months away, phone call literally the next day from the agent saying ‘we’ve got your vehicle, when do you want to collect it?’

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Shipments from port to dealers will be notably faster in the coming weeks/months than they have been.

The slow downs thus far have had to do with processing at the port for things like the tow hitch removal; which, should be resolved in the coming weeks

ScottnAZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:15 AM
Reaction score
The slow downs thus far have had to do with processing at the port for things like the tow hitch removal; which, should be resolved in the coming weeks
Curious if you’ve heard something about the towing debacle? In talking with Ineos 2 weeks ago, their comment to me was “I would like to inform you that we are actively addressing the matter concerning the tow hitch, and we anticipate resolving it in the coming months.”

I sure hope you’re right about the coming weeks comment.

TxGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
From departure to Baltimore, with a stop in the UK before heading over, IIRCC the trip took 15 days. My truck was discharged off the ship on Jan. 3rd and unfortunately it's still sitting at the port.
Wow that's quick, I hope you get a notification about picking it up soon!

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi All,

TxGrenadier,

I think i am in the same position. Told mine is in transit to the port. I was told transit from factory to dealer takes 4-6 weeks with a lot of ambiguity from both corporate and dealer folks. I love my vehicle and cannot wait to take delivery but will say the lack of communication and clarity is bothersome.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
TxGrenadier,

I think i am in the same position. Told mine is in transit to the port. I was told transit from factory to dealer takes 4-6 weeks with a lot of ambiguity from both corporate and dealer folks. I love my vehicle and cannot wait to take delivery but will say the lack of communication and clarity is bothersome.
If you know your VIN, check out the "Where is my Grenadier" thread.
There is a spreadsheet there with VINs of the incoming Grenadiers.

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If you know your VIN, check out the "Where is my Grenadier" thread.
There is a spreadsheet there with VINs of the incoming Grenadiers.
Thanks. I should be more active on here and i would have seen that. Looks like mine is leaving this week and in port 3/7. Unfortunately, clearing customs, delivery to my dealership and install of remaining items likely puts me as a May delivery. I still cannot get a clear answer on why mine went into production so late. I was in the first hour of every time frame they provided. If it is an option i chose i am fine with that but wish they would share that. Anyway…

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks. I should be more active on here and i would have seen that. Looks like mine is leaving this week and in port 3/7. Unfortunately, clearing customs, delivery to my dealership and install of remaining items likely puts me as a May delivery. I still cannot get a clear answer on why mine went into production so late. I was in the first hour of every time frame they provided. If it is an option i chose i am fine with that but wish they would share that. Anyway…
If you're in Brunswick on 3/7 (assuming by your username); I'd give it 2-3 weeks at port for the trailer hitch wiring reflash (assuming you ordered a hitch), and then <2 weeks to your dealer

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If you're in Brunswick on 3/7 (assuming by your username); I'd give it 2-3 weeks at port for the trailer hitch wiring reflash (assuming you ordered a hitch), and then <2 weeks to your dealer
Thanks. That is helpful and the spreadsheet does say Brunswick. I also have the hitch. Sounds like mid April then. Thank you.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks. That is helpful and the spreadsheet does say Brunswick. I also have the hitch. Sounds like mid April then. Thank you.
I'm a week behind you into Brunswick and hoping for Early/Mid April; also hitch equipped

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Nope, I switched from Triad Ineos (Bentley High Point) to Regal in GA to avoid Triad's doc fee
Interesting. They will not quote me anything nor provide any info. As a matter of fact, they shared they were happy several had fallen out so they could sell for more. I have not enjoyed the experience. How did you get info on the doc fee?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting. They will not quote me anything nor provide any info. As a matter of fact, they shared they were happy several had fallen out so they could sell for more. I have not enjoyed the experience. How did you get info on the doc fee?
They pretty openly state it if asked (at least previously), and based on others who purchased from there. Their doc fee is $999

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They pretty openly state it if asked (at least previously), and based on others who purchased from there. Their doc fee is $999
Hmmm…i have been there multiple times and asked in person, on phone and via email. Nada. That is upsetting. Gladly would have switched. Do you have a contract with the Atlanta dealer now? What’s their doc fee? I was told by IA they would all be consistent.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hmmm…i have been there multiple times and asked in person, on phone and via email. Nada. That is upsetting. Gladly would have switched. Do you have a contract with the Atlanta dealer now? What’s their doc fee? I was told by IA they would all be consistent.
That seems odd, perhaps Triad doesn't want to give it in writing now? There's a "gentleman's agreement" of sorts for all the dealers to sell at MSRP, but each dealer is free to charge their normal doc fee/equipment installation/etc. The $999 doc fee carried over from Triad/High Point's Bentley side

No doc fee @ Regal in GA. If your vehicle has been built, it's too late to switch as it is already allocated to that dealer. Any switching is handled by Ineos in the UK.

If you're looking for an in stock unit, definitely get in touch with Austin @ Regal Ineos (austin@regalineosgrenadier.com)

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That seems odd, perhaps Triad doesn't want to give it in writing now? There's a "gentleman's agreement" of sorts for all the dealers to sell at MSRP, but each dealer is free to charge their normal doc fee/equipment installation/etc. The $999 doc fee carried over from Triad/High Point's Bentley side

No doc fee @ Regal in GA. If your vehicle has been built, it's too late to switch as it is already allocated to that dealer. Any switching is handled by Ineos in the UK.

If you're looking for an in stock unit, definitely get in touch with Austin @ Regal Ineos (austin@regalineosgrenadier.com)
Yeah. Thats rather irritating. I have been dealing with the general manager and starting to think he has been stalling me. $999 isn’t going to kill me and the only thing he has provided is a build sheet with the msrp and that was a week ago and straight off the website.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Carolinaride it may not hurt to contact Regal, or a few others and see what they have unsold if you aren't happy with the communication from Triad; that was the other big thing that rubbed me the wrong way with them

Back
Top Bottom