The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

US Delivery Timeframe

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
@Carolinaride it may not hurt to contact Regal, or a few others and see what they have unsold if you aren't happy with the communication from Triad; that was the other big thing that rubbed me the wrong way with them
Yeah. I may do that but my build is different (especially my color combo) and likely not easy to find but it would help to speak to someone. I have been to the US office in raleigh and the London office a few times (even ate at the grenadier pub). Frankly, as soon as triad got involved things went down hill.

I appreciate the info. It clears things up albeit not making me happier. Literally the other day triad said “your vehicle will get here when it gets here.” Ugh.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Several of us have complained to IA about Triad unfortunately
Interesting. I wish i had known. I did as well (part of the visits i took) but was told i was alone in that regard and that they were sure i would be happy in the end.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting. I wish i had known. I did as well (part of the visits i took) but was told i was alone in that regard and that they were sure i would be happy in the end.
I should specifically add that these complaints were given to IA in the UK as that is who handled dealer switches

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I should specifically add that these complaints were given to IA in the UK as that is who handled dealer switches
Yes. That is who i spoke to and sent follow up messages to. I should have just switched. High point is more convenient to charlotte where i am than Atlanta but i spent 17 years in Atlanta and would have felt comfortable there.

TxGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
If you know your VIN, check out the "Where is my Grenadier" thread.
There is a spreadsheet there with VINs of the incoming Grenadiers.
Thx for heads up I will do that, my latest update o the chat was that it was already in transit. They couldn't tell me how long that would take to arrive stateside.

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thx for heads up I will do that, my latest update o the chat was that it was already in transit. They couldn't tell me how long that would take to arrive stateside.
I am not sure If the spreadsheet is updated periodically or not. When i plug in my info to the shipping company i get different dates. The spreadsheet is more in line with the vague answers i have received from my dealer and IA.

Back
Top Bottom