The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

awaiting delivery

dradtke

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:59 PM
Reaction score
I expect delivery of my Grenadier in April.When I placed the order I optioned the rock sliders as I did not like the looks of the Ineos supplied side steps.I tried to amend the order to delete the rock sliders as the aftermarket has now made available rock sliders with steps that look good.However I was not able to amend the order without causing a considerable delay to the delivery date. So it is what it is. Is anyone aware of after market steps that will secure to the Inoes rock sliders?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I expect delivery of my Grenadier in April.When I placed the order I optioned the rock sliders as I did not like the looks of the Ineos supplied side steps.I tried to amend the order to delete the rock sliders as the aftermarket has now made available rock sliders with steps that look good.However I was not able to amend the order without causing a considerable delay to the delivery date. So it is what it is. Is anyone aware of after market steps that will secure to the Inoes rock sliders?
The factory sliders and steps are dealer installs and you should be able to decline them when your truck arrives.

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
The factory sliders and steps are dealer installs and you should be able to decline them when your truck arrives.
Absolutely correct as I deleted everything I had spec’d that were dealer installs except the rubber floor mats lockable spare tire box, which is actually pretty cool. I deleted sliders, diamond plate on the front (top) fenders, the table in the rear (looks much worse in real life), roof rack, and LED light bar. These were all dealer installed items.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What brand rock sliders with steps? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom